[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Thursday, December 30, 2021

V-38467 Snow Joe 24V Cordless 11" Snow Thrower with Quick Charger

QVC Price: $206.00 TSV Price: $169.96

Choices: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue or Platinum

12_30.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Snow Joe Snow Thrower TSV 12/30

Doesn't it just throw snow ahead of you and eventually end up on your neighbors sidewalk, or does it shoot if off to the side?

Honored Contributor

I'm skeptical about this one.  It seems like it would only work with a small amount of snow, say 1" or 2", and only if it was light and fluffy, not heavy and wet.  And, if that's the case, you might as well use a leaf blower.

Regular Contributor

purchased some version of this a year ago and it's not what I was hoping the tsv was going to be. The actual machines have done really well by me and this works yet nothing like I need for my property 

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr That's what last years reviews said - good for light fluffy snow - a  shovel will do just as well.............or better.

Sun Joe is putting out junk.............learned from experience.

Esteemed Contributor

This blower does not work for the amount of snow we get.  Also not good for a heavy wet snow.

Honored Contributor

This item would be of no use where I am in New England.  I can see it being of limited use to someone who lives where you only get occasional light snow.

Plastic blades won't hold up to anything wet or icy and definitely wouldn't help in a Nor'easter. And, it's only my opinion, but I think all that plastic would crack very quickly.  Plus, I'm not sure how long the charge would last.  Probably okay for someone who can't shovel and only needs to clear a small area of an inch or two of snow.

Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer It works like a shovel with just different arm effort.

Respected Contributor

I love mine,ordered two years ago. I removed 11 inches yesterday with it.  I use it on my back deck. It worked fine. Took it all in one swipe.If a heavy wet snow I have to swipe twice. It depends on the snow. It saves lifting movements on my lower back.  Weighs about five pounds. I have to use a spray deicer if clogging often with wet snow. For an inch or two snow I use the regular shovel. If your snows are like that no wouldn't bother.

The annoying part was assembly and many  many complaints. The wires inside are tricky and following a customer reply jammed it together hard. Snow Joe engineers were not available or helpful but a fellow customer tips. Maybe improved in two years? I keep mine on an absorbent dish mat charged inside the door charged every  other time. I live mine and it makes it kind if fun to use with the White stuff.

Respected Contributor

QVC2021539.png