Super Contributor

I haven't seen anything about a holiday TSV from First Aid Beauty.  Has anyone got any info if there is going to be one?  

Thanks ladies.

Frequent Contributor
I haven't seen anything yet. But I just got an email today that I would be getting an autoship from last year's TSV. I thought it ended last May, but maybe it's ongoing every 6 months.

Hopefully they will have a TSV again this year. But I feel like Josie and others have so many that it doesn't leave much room.
Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

I have really liked their products.  Mostly I buy the basic cream that comes in a large size (14 ozs., I believe) jar.  It does seem to help my dry, irritated skin, especially during the cold weather months.  I also like to give as a gift; I feel like I'm gifting something that will be used and is helpful.

Frequent Contributor

Super Contributor

I was just looking through the upcoming show schedule, and on Oct. 30, looks like something is happening on Beauty IQ.  Lots of shows on the 30, and 31st, for First Aid Beauty!  

Super Contributor

@JesssMe  Hoping there is a TSV this year and I really do think there will be since it is such a great product.  I also hope they have the four pack again with the different scents - it wasn't a TSV but a special holiday pack. Will definitely be watching this week! 

Respected Contributor

Sure hope so.  I think it is the best cream, hands down, for dry skin.  May not have the scents of Philosophy or Josie, but it works the best.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian, you can always gift me, hahahaha!  I mostly use O'Keefe's Working Hands.  Have you tried that?  If so, how do they compare?  I really need something for my cuticles more than my hands though.

Frequent Contributor

I was recently wondering about their TSV as well.  Love, love, love the kit from last year!  I would buy it again for sure.  I've even used it on my face.

Respected Contributor

@JesssMe wrote:

I haven't seen anything about a holiday TSV from First Aid Beauty.  Has anyone got any info if there is going to be one?  

Thanks ladies.

@JesssMe A345329 is the Beauty IQ steal. First Aid Beauty discovery kit. $23.96.