Trusted Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

I love First Aid Beauty. I got the TSV back when it was a special. I love that it’s not at all greasy but yet it’s completely moisturizing.  

Frequent Contributor
Thanks for posting. I'll be needing that lip repair by January/February.
Respected Contributor

@JesssMe  First Aid Beauty TSV is posted

A345120

• Includes two 14-oz Ultra Repair Creams and one 6-oz Ultra Repair Scrub
  • 14-oz Ultra Repair Cream and 6-oz Ultra Repair Scrub sizes exclusive to QVC until 2/28/19
Esteemed Contributor
Spoiler

It is my all time favorite.   I keep it on hand because I love this product.  It is not greasy st all and is absorbed quickly.  It is reasonable enough to use it every day and generously.  I have been ordering g it since the vendor first came to QVC

Regular Contributor

Sorry if someone else answered, didn't take the time to read through all the responses.  I just looked back and November 17, 2017 I order what I assumed was a TSV.  It included 2 hand creams and 2 jars.  It seems the TSV's are pretty much the same date or close to it every year.  I was waiting for the Halo Bolt and looked to see when I ordered last year and yep was the same time this year.

Super Contributor

Here's a pic and the link for the November 2018 TSV...first aid.PNG

https://www.qvc.com/First-Aid-Beauty-Ultra-Repair-Cream-%26-Scrub-3-Piece-Set.product.A345120.html?s...

There's an auto-delivery option available too.  

Trusted Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

Here's a pic and the link for the November 2018 TSV...first aid.PNG

https://www.qvc.com/First-Aid-Beauty-Ultra-Repair-Cream-%26-Scrub-3-Piece-Set.product.A345120.html?s...

There's an auto-delivery option available too.  

Thrilled to see this! I just bought it! Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@shopqvcless wrote:

Sorry if someone else answered, didn't take the time to read through all the responses.  I just looked back and November 17, 2017 I order what I assumed was a TSV.  It included 2 hand creams and 2 jars.  It seems the TSV's are pretty much the same date or close to it every year.  I was waiting for the Halo Bolt and looked to see when I ordered last year and yep was the same time this year.

@shopqvclessThat was the best TSV for First Aid Beauty...I just started on my second jar!

Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

The TSV is offering a very good price.  If you like this line, I would encourage you to stock up.  It's a way to try a new scent too, at a good price.  I already have a supply on hand, but I am considering ordering the Cucumber Melon and the Jasmine.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried this line before.  I have finally gotten to an age where I need to start a moisturizing routine to make my skin look better though.  The price is awesome. 

Would you guys recommend this to a first timer or do you think FAB would be overkill for someone without any real dry skin issues?