Valued Contributor

Anyone like the One World Palazzo pants special?  I am on the fence. Wish they had petites

Frequent Contributor

Ooh. That's very pretty. I like the marigold or ocen blue. Which one are you going to choose? That's a nice set for the price. 👍

Valued Contributor

I like the coral.  I like that they are moving away from the same shirts they have been selling for years.

Frequent Contributor

Coral definitely makes sense. It's the color of the year and all that jazz...but it's also just a really pretty summer color. I love yellows and corals in summer. Perks me up after a cold winter. ✌️

Valued Contributor

Yes it is the color of the year.  It's still in my cart - havent pulled the trigger yet

Frequent Contributor

Leave it for half an hour. Look at other things and then come back to it. Do you still want it? Can you return it if it doesn't fit? Can you afford it?

This is what I do and ask myself. Then if I feel like I still have to have it then I buy. If not then I remove it and do not look at it again. 🙂 

I'm actually tempted by that ocean blue and have been looking at it. Going to follow my own advice. LoL 

Valued Contributor

You know...that is great advice.  I thinkI will wait and see what the reviews have to say.  Even if its a little more it would save the aggravation of returning it.

Frequent Contributor

I actually did that with the lisa rinna collection here on QVC. I read tons of reviews. I also looked at what items seem to be her best. Jeans seemed to be the item she did well. And cardigan dusters. So I picked up a pair of jeans and good Lord are they lovely. I will definitely buy more. Reviews are very helpful. Good luck! 

Valued Contributor

Thanks. Good talking to you.  Good night.