Contributor

Does anyone know what Martha Stewart’s TSV is for March 2019?

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart TSV March 8

Hi @Soko Martha’s TSV is 

Denim Ankle Jeans with Zipper Detail, Item # A351437.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWufe. Thanks
Respected Contributor

After completing cleaning it out - about the only thing my closet is even close

to lacking is probably blue denim bottoms.

And honestly, never thought in a bajillion years that I would ever be saying that!!

I will have to really think on this though -

I told myself that I was buying absolutely no new clothes except for real necessities. 

Do I? Don’t I? 🤔 Very tempting indeed.

(Jeans are not a necessity. Or, are they? 😂)

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

@CAMOGIRL Jeans are a necessity!😄

Respected Contributor

I wish they did not have the zippers at the ankles.  Just bought SG joggers which were great but they have the zippers too.  I have had her stretch denim jeans in the past and they did shrink a little.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I wish they did not have the zippers at the ankles.  Just bought SG joggers which were great but they have the zippers too.  I have had her stretch denim jeans in the past and they did shrink a little.

@Catch71    I agree. I LOVE Martha Stewart Jeans. I have the embroidered one from the last TSV. It is very comfortable and fits great.  But I will not be purchasing these because of the zippers at the ankles.  I think it makes it more uncomfortable.

Trusted Contributor

Are these jeans a faux denim?  Description says they are a knit fabric which is fine by me, but the ankle zippers are a deal breaker for me, especially since I wear petite.  I do like the white and light denim, but oh dear, those ugly zippers.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL   Love Martha jeans, I have a few. Like you however, I have tons and do not need anymore by anyone!!!!  They run the gamut of brand name, place of purchase, dollar value, leg shapes, designs, and of course color.

I'm passing but I'd also say, try Martha jeans.

Honored Contributor

I love her patchwork jeans, but these look like fake jeans to me.  They're pull-on and they're knit.  I'll have to see the presentation first.