Frequent Contributor

Re: Email from QVC re change to TSV

[ Edited ]

@KarenK wrote:

That is fine if QVC wants to change when we can purchase the TSV but I hope they at least they let us know what it is going to be earlier in the evening.  My computer is put away at least 2 hours before midnight ET and I'm not messing up my sleep patterns to suit the TSV schedule.  This could backfire if they have limited quantities.

It would be interesting to know the motivation for this change - just because some viewers like to know these things.  But from my perspective, this decision is not helpful from the customers' perspective so there must be a Corporate reason for this decision.  Somehow we are supposed to think this makes the TSV more special and my perspective is that it makes it more of a hassle.  IMHO.  Their choice / my money.

"It would be interesting to know the motivation for this change"  Imagine trying to produce programming in an engaging face-paced format when the TSV is sold out before presented.  Happened several times with Valerie Parr Hill products.  I checked the program guide to see when some of her decor items would be presented, saw the two TSVs, scheduled my time to watch only to learn they were sold out in the pre-sale.  QVC actually changed the TSV to be offered several times in the past couple weeks that surely caused havoc in programming especially if some product lines have dedicated hosts who had to be unscheduled...