Trusted Contributor

Re: Disappearing Act- Special Value Preview LUG

I would consider getting it but I fly AA.  Their carry-on requirements are no bag larger than 22 x 14 x 9.  The puddle jumper is 21 x 16 x 9.  It is 2" too wide.  Despite what is being said on air, I don't think this bag will fit  on my airline of choice.

Respected Contributor

If used for air travel, this bag doesn't fit under the seat and must be stored in cabinets above.  So not sure how would I get to My stuff in the outside compartments?  Good for non air travel in my opinion...

Frequent Contributor

This bag looks to big to me to be able to be taken on the plane. We just flew and someone had to check their bag for being to tall. It might be ok but I'd check if you want to be able to store it up top in a plane. Some airlines are picky some not.

Super Contributor

over $13.00 for shipping!!!gorget it, QVC is crazy....

Respected Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

I would consider getting it but I fly AA.  Their carry-on requirements are no bag larger than 22 x 14 x 9.  The puddle jumper is 21 x 16 x 9.  It is 2" too wide.  Despite what is being said on air, I don't think this bag will fit  on my airline of choice.

Thanks for the heads' up. @vickie25 I noticed in earlier demonstrations they showed how it fit airline size specifications. Tonight the display was gone and they didn't mention it. 😳  I cancelled my order and will purchase a different bag. I don't want to show up at the airport only to discover the bag is an inch too wide. 🙄

New Contributor

I was planning to order three for my nieces for Christmas until I saw the shipping would be $40. Love LUG but that's outrageous. Agree I liked the Joy luggage on HSN yesterday and the shipping was free.
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21  Interesting - one host did actually say that there was a reviewer who said this bag did fit under the seat.

Respected Contributor

I don't have under seat measurements, so I'm not certain if it fits or not.  But I'd be skeptical, Under seat is very tight.  I recently flew on AA to Europe and no way would it have fit.  My fabric tote barely fit- I wouldn't take the risk and assume it fit only to find out it had to go above (didn't have my stuff reachable).  Just my opinion.  Packing for long flights is an ordeal to me-  Best to you though Pink! 

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I more liked yesterday's special value by Joy Mangano on hsn.  For $20 more, you not only bought yourself a great carry-on but a beautiful matching tote too.  If I were in the market for a nice piece of luggage, it definitely would have been Joy's with the tote included.

I have 2 great all leather totes by Joy ie a today's special this summer.  LOVE her totes with matching clutches included that I can use separately as well.

The quality of Joy Mangano and Laurie Grenier are junk Joy used to be on QVC and then switched over to HSN.  I recommend you read the reviews.

Her hairdryer TS looked appealing but I didn't buy which is good. Read the reviews.