Honored Contributor
Does anyone know what June TSV will be? Rick mentioned thirty year anniversary of Diamonique. Hope whatever it is quality has improved. Back in the day Diamonique meant excellence! Best settings and stones. Recently ordered earrings tiny and the findings cheap. Please! QVC you can do better.
Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique TSV

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately this tsv is nothing special, a pr of earrings, splint shank that are diamond cut holding stone as if floating between the split.  Not a new design except the diamond cutting.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Unfortunately this tsv is nothing special, a pr of earrings, splint shank that are diamond cut holding stone as if floating between the split.  Not a new design except the diamond cutting.

Might purchase....Don't own this style. Thanks!🌷
Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

That's the best they could do for the 30th Anniversary TSV?!?!?!?  No wonder they can't sell any jewelry!!

I am beginning to agree with those who feel the Q is going down the tubes at record speeds.  It's in self-destruct mode.

Super Contributor

What a disappointing TSV. For one, they've just done a similar style (no diamond cutting) in 14K as a TSV. Plus, multiple designers (Tova for one) has done a similar style. So I must agree for big anniversary year, this is a BIG disappointment. 

Occasional Contributor

What a complete disapointment, I just bought three pair of the gold in white, yellow, rose from the Q outlet, while they are much smaller than they appear on TV, i like them.... BUT I am not interested in buying another pair of the same style.  As another poster commented Tova has a similar style earring, as well as diamomique having a second similar style, and now the JUNE (diamonique 30TH anniversary) tsv, is now a 3rd Diamonique brand similar split hoop with floating diamonique...... HMMMM   QVC you could really have done better,  IMHO  do a search for split hoop floating diamonique, there are 2 diamonique, tova and now the new diamond cut hoop with floating diamonique..... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamonique TSV

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

That's the best they could do for the 30th Anniversary TSV?!?!?!?  No wonder they can't sell any jewelry!!

I am beginning to agree with those who feel the Q is going down the tubes at record speeds.  It's in self-destruct mode.

@faeriemoon, nothing like a rerun for an anniversary!

What a bust.

If anyone is looking for nice diamond simulated jewelry, look at Bella Luce on JTV.

Respected Contributor

@LipstickdivaHow would you compare Bella Luce stones with Diamonique?  How about the settings?  Are they as refined?  Thank you.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Can't they ever come up with any new, different, and interesting TSVs, like they used to?? And this applies to other TSV categories as well, not just jewelry... And make them an actual VALUE...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~