Super Contributor

I am also very dissapointed with the TSV--you can get very similar earrings on the Design of the Month page.  There are so few Diamonique TSVs, you'd think it would be more special!

Is anyone an old timer  who remembers David doing DMQ shows in a tux?  The female hosts would get all dressed up, too.  I remember DMQ Days, special events at the Q...so much fun!

Honored Contributor

I miss Lisa Mason doing the Diamonique Shows. She was so elegant and made the jewelry come alive.

Honored Contributor

The thing that rings wrong to me are the cheap wide rounded prongs on the diamonique ....as well as other pieces....present and past....a no go.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree, so much noice for that? I was expecting something glam with lots of bling, presence. A real statement/unique piece🌻Perhaps another day.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the silver and got them today...terrible! The post is so short once I got it in my ear, no room left to snap it shut. They are also very tiny, not worth the price. The reviews show most other people having the same problem. Mine is packed up and ready to go back tomorrow.