Honored Contributor

My dog only is allowed on these on the rare occasions I allow her on the couch, but my cats use them daily!  I can't tell you how many hair balls I've washed out of this brand and they came out like new.  I always dry mine in the dryer and they're fine.  They've lasted for years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jackiejenny 

Thanks for asking. I bought the burgundy one in Nov 2023 . It is big and gorgeous. I have  custom  slip covers for my sofa  that I use at Christmas that are a green velveteen with gold, Burgundy, and green bullion fringe . 

The Peacock blue one that I bought in 2022 was nice  to . I had intended to gift , but decided to keep . I ordered the green throw today , so we will see  as to the  quality .

I have some old Pamela McCoy  faux fur throws that are quite nice  but require dry cleaning .

Valued Contributor
If you look at the pics of his TSV, it shows his two dogs sitting on his throw on a chair, and Dennis swooned over that pic at midnight. I guess being "dog spproved" is a selling point.
Honored Contributor

These throws look plush and soft, but they are a bit pricey for me. I have several throws purchased from TJMaxx or Marshall's. We allow our dogs on our sofas so every sofa and has a throw of some kind on it. I use lighter throws for warm months and heavier throws for cold weather. I launder mine once a week, and they have held up well. I haven't needed to buy new ones for years.