Frequent Contributor

Received my coat today- pretty fast shipping that surprised me!

The coat is beautiful but I have to say the packaging was horrible!

The last time I bought a Basso coat it came on a hanger in a garment bag- this one came stuffed in a plastic bag.

Such a shame-

Frequent Contributor

maybe a returned item ?

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady2 wrote:

maybe a returned item ?

@StylishLady2  I wouldn't think so. Not enough time has passed to make that possible.

Valued Contributor

My last two  items from Dennis were packed in a bag. One was a puffer coat. I think that was a bad decision. Maybe they think it's cheaper but I don't like it.

Honored Contributor

@tiara1  None of the coats, Basso or other, I've received in the past few years have arrived like they used to send them, in a box.  I don't find this alarming as any wrinkles seem to fall out and I just rip into the package and throw the wrappings in the trash.

Saves space in our landfill.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@StylishLady2 wrote:

maybe a returned item ?

@StylishLady2  I wouldn't think so. Not enough time has passed to make that possible.

@StylishLady2.  It's a brand new item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Much of what I used to order that came in boxes now come in bags, especially clothes.  From all retailers.

Contributor

Which color did you get? What is the quality of the coat? I haven't received mine.

Esteemed Contributor

What's the item# of the TSV?

I wanted this coat A626275 in the grey I am so sorry I missed this now my size is gone.  

I remember years ago all Dennis's coats came in a box with the garment bag and hanger.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Basso TSV voat

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately that's how they ship them now. Pricey coats being stuffed and shipped in bags and arriving all wrinkled.