Respected Contributor

The "rip and repair" feature is a easy pass for me. It doesn't even look very welI-done from what I could see on the website. don't like any of the ripped, distressed, or frayed looks on jeans I wear. At my age, I think they look silly, like I am trying too hard. I have plenty of jeans and it seems that almost any style, finish, wash, or color is appropriate now. The only no-no for sure are " mom" jeans. 

Esteemed Contributor

My order status now lists the Jeans as Advanced Order.  I did not hear any of the host say it was on Advanced Order, but I haven't seen every presentation.  Did anyone hear them mention this?

Honored Contributor

I don't mind distressed jeans, but a lot of folks seem to have missed that only two of the colors offered, are this style. 

no holes in the others 

Respected Contributor

Did anyone hear what size Sandra and/or Jennifer is wearing?

That could help me make a decision.  

Contributor

The product page says that they are available to ship 9/12.  So, yes, they are an advance order until tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernFried wrote:

The product page says that they are available to ship 9/12.  So, yes, they are an advance order until tomorrow!

@SouthernFried - thanks! I didn't notice it.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

They're just a bit too fitting for me. Gary said nobody wants baggy jeans, I don't need them to be baggy but I don't want them that fitting either. Also not a fan of pull-on pants. I'm guessing most ladies want these skin tight pants, just not me.

I feel the same way.  I like a slim cut but don't like when they are skinny jeans or leggings. 

I went over the measurements and in my size the knees were just too tight.  I'm knock kneed and my knees are awful.  I don't want my jeans to be so tight that the fabric outlines them. 

I like my jeans to skim over my legs while still a slim cut.  The TSV jeans may work well for some but everyone is built differently.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree    @JustaShopper   From what venue would you broadcast a Southwest show?  The Empire State Building?  I think its a clever change of pace.  I love it

@Kachina624 When I heard Gary say he was going on location for the tsv I expected him to travel to somewhere in NM.  I was very surprised when he said they were in No Ca. It looked like a nice place.

Honored Contributor

Just another stretchy rubbery jean...yuk

Honored Contributor

I did not understand why slim legs were the TSV.  One would think that a western vibe would be boot cut legs to fit over boots.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)