Valued Contributor

I won't buy them because of the distressed look.  I'm 70 and been wearing jeans since I was little.  Still have some that are probably 30 years old and jeans just don't wear out like the distressed look indicates.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The last time they had the Easy Stretch jeans as a TSV I bought four pairs. I love them. The waistband and the denim material is everything. No shrinkage, no bagging and what you pull out of the package is how they will stay wash after wash.

@SilleeMee   I have 2 pair and I really like them a lot too.  They fit very nicely and come right to the waist.  As you say, no bagging.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The last time they had the Easy Stretch jeans as a TSV I bought four pairs. I love them. The waistband and the denim material is everything. No shrinkage, no bagging and what you pull out of the package is how they will stay wash after wash.

I lost quite a bit of weight and ordered a pair of the last TSV hoping I'd picked the right size as all my jeans no longer fit.  The fit, for my figure, is absolutely perfect on them, and they feel good on

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree    @JustaShopper   From what venue would you broadcast a Southwest show?  The Empire State Building?  I think its a clever change of pace.  I love it

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV

[ Edited ]

Passing on the TSV. I counted and I have over 14 pair already- Enough. I like classic jeans with zipper.
Gary is fine as the D&C rep but another rep might bring a more youthful demographic of buyers. 
JMO but the squirrel spiel is ummmmm pretty silly-

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV

[ Edited ]

@nycalady wrote:

They don't appear flattering on women who carry any amount of weight in their thighs, look is ok nothing special, their name is a bit misleading to QVC customers, the free shipping is a good thing. 

-------------------------

I agree!!  There are really very few body types that can carry off super slim fitting pants. The pants don't look good on a body that has hip or butt heaviness, but if they are comfortable.....  And I really don't see anything Western about them.  

I'll never forget what a past Q designer said - can't remember his name but I have much loved leather coat of his!  He said - very honestly - women who have hips and butt heaviness should not wear pants that are slim in the legs.  The pants make the body have an ice cream cone shape or an upside down triangle shape!! He said - not a good look.

Respected Contributor

The Canyon Retreat thing is a big pass for me.  Nothing really different or exciting.  I guess I expected more due to the big build up.  Saw nothing presented or listed as NEW that interested me.  Good for me as I surely need nothing more anyway.

Valued Contributor

I like them enough to buy 2.

Black & River Wash.

Because I live in the very warm SW, will not be wearing these 'til November.

Super Contributor

Yep.  It is called "rebranding".  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree    @JustaShopper   From what venue would you broadcast a Southwest show?  The Empire State Building?  I think its a clever change of pace.  I love it

I like it, too.  So often it seems like QVC focuses on their customers in the Northeast.  

a great many of their customers live in the western states. It's nice to see something different.