Frequent Contributor

Anyone getting this? I am in love with the fuchsia one, but the last thing I need is yet another jacket....but it's really cute and doesn't really look "plastic"- and, the length is good- trying to be strong!😜

Regular Contributor

I got it, looks nice and not fake.

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

Anyone getting this? I am in love with the fuchsia one, but the last thing I need is yet another jacket....but it's really cute and doesn't really look "plastic"- and, the length is good- trying to be strong!😜

@tiara1   I told myself, No, No, No.

Then I purchased it in the Birch color. Smiley Wink

I love it!  The collar, soft quilting, gold color buttons that take it up several notches, and the cute pockets -- all look great to me.

I already own a birch-color faux leather jacket.  I've had it for about 4 years, and I've only worn it once.  It's a lovely jacket.  But I know why I don't wear it:  t's more of a bomber style jacket with no collar, or distinct style.  I'll be donating that jacket ASAP if the Giuliana one delivers on all style points. 

Super Contributor

I love the pink too!!  I'm not getting anouter jacket though.  I won't wear it that much, for the price point.  The pink is soo cute!

Honored Contributor

@tiara1    Faux leathers have come such a long way. I do think this one has too much going on though. 

Respected Contributor

All I see are those big buttons all over the jacket.

Trusted Contributor

I love her clothing line and this is a cute jacket. I'm not so sure about the big standout buttons, though.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I think it's a very nice jacket and appeared to be flattering on all the models.  I'm about maxed out on jackets and just can't justify another, however.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I really like this jacket and would purchase if I needed one at all!  I have a lot of leather jackets in all different styles and colors.  I purchased many of them at a nice thrift store and also bought several well made and good quality ones over the years.  Especially like the olive.   I already have a bright lipstick pink leather blazer or I would be tempted by the pink one too.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the black, but the colors are so beautiful. Looking forward to wearing soon