Respected Contributor

I just returned a patterned one due to tight sleeves. Now another one on Q2. Makes me leery to try again.

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I just returned a patterned one due to tight sleeves. Now another one on Q2. Makes me leery to try again.

I own a lot of Cuddl Duds and love them. They're not a QVC house brand, so sizing up is sometimes necessary. Check the sizing guide and the garment measurements if you're uncertain.

Honored Contributor

Not sure I like this anyhow but the hood was a definite deal breaker for me.  I own 2 of these open front type cardigans.  I ordered my normal size and both fit fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler wrote:

@traveler Dud is right.  I wonder how many of these will be returned.  I am going to return my chili red one.  Sleeves fit, but are just a bit too slim for my comfort.  Have not tried to put it on over anything long sleeve, but I bet it won't be pretty.  Plus, it just "feels" like the snaps are going to pull off when I take it off.  It was not very expensive, but still - I want quality clothing that I will enjoy wearing and will last a long time.  I am waiting for a few more things to arrive to see if there will be any other returns, so I can return it with something else if need be, to bring down the cost to me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I have not seen one person in it that flatters them. IMO the print around the middle makes you look larger than you are. I like cuddl duds and have a few things, just not liking the big deal.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a huge fan of Cuddl Duds pants - leggings, joggers and wide leg - as well as their pjs/lounge sets. But - I've had no luck with their open front hoodies. They fit strange and the sleeves are always tight, so I always pass on them.