Super Contributor

I've never purchased anything from this line, I just really enjoy watching Amal present the products.  In my opinion, she is one of the best OAP's on QVC!!   Well prepared, professional and always well put together in the line she represents.  Would love ro see her as a host.  She'd be a welcomed addition in that role!!!  Wonder if she ever considered it?

Honored Contributor

She'd have to be the best vendor in the world to sell that pant.  Even the models look unattractive in it.  Very unflattering on everybody.  The whole line looks like worn out rejects from Goodwill.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought it the first time it was a tsv. It is so soft. Bought a second pair today in different color.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think those pants look good on anyone.  Who wants all those extra pleats around their stomach/hip area?

Esteemed Contributor

The legs on those pants looks ridiculous.  Not flattering at all and Antonella says she would wear them to church with a linen blazer lol.

Respected Contributor

While I’m happy skin-tight skinnies, leggings, jeggings trend is going away... these are the exact opposite extreme. Too wide- I’m small and these would swim on me. Ughh, can’t we get a happy medium? 

Respected Contributor

I guess if you a very thin you could pull off that look.  I just can't wear a wide leg pant.  I like a straight leg/skinny pant.  Any garment that has a lot of fabric makes me look shapeless.  I just don't like them.

Esteemed Contributor

I like palazzo pants, but these pants aren't even close - they're just wide legged, knit pants that seem to grow and grow the longer you wear them. I bought a similar pair last year that were D&C, and wore them one time....thankfully at home. I have very thin legs, and maybe that's the problem, although I feel comfortable in the Halston and Iman palazzo pants that retain their shape.

Honored Contributor

I got them to wear around the house this summer. I love the idea of putting them on over a swimsuit after coming in from the ocean. I don't think I'd wear them out - they'd be too hot! I might sleep in them on cool spring nights though. I thought they would be just a great "relaxation" pant! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She'd have to be the best vendor in the world to sell that pant.  Even the models look unattractive in it.  Very unflattering on everybody.  The whole line looks like worn out rejects from Goodwill.

@Kachina624  Although I agree about the look of the pants, over 100,000 have been sold so far today.