Frequent Contributor

Did anyone get their boots yet?  It's almost been 10 days and mine are still in process. The shipping seems very slow.

Contributor
I ordered the Cougar TSV on 11/15, my order is showing in process, too. I called customer service and explained the issue. The service representative said that she would put an activity order and send it to the appropriate area. She said it may take a few days to hear anything via email. If I don't hear anything by Tuesday, I will call again.
Regular Contributor

Yes, I ordered two pair and received one in the white. Very good quality. Substantial, I ordered a half size larger and fit well. I am happy with purchase

Honored Contributor

@Dinocoop ..............If you are talking about the TSV boot, they did not have a zipper.  If not then ignore this.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor
Mine are also still in process. This is just ridiculous. Such incompetence. And they don't care.
Respected Contributor

Re: Cougar Storm Boots

[ Edited ]

Mine were supposed to arrive today - right, they just shipped today, totally ridiculous!

Regular Contributor

I ordered the white immediately when it became TSV and olive much later and wonder if that had anything to do with getting the white pair yet olive still somewhere in process? Sorry others are not receiving - came in UPS drop. On the other hand, USPS is not delivering packages when I can see things are stated as delivered-seems they are held at their facility and delivered when they get to them??? Strange things happening more and more with delivery channels 

Frequent Contributor

Well at least it doesn't sound like I am the only one waiting on boots!  I guess I will call customer service too. UGH!

Regular Contributor

Received email today from QVC the boots are delayed 

Super Contributor

I ordered the white and received them very quickly.... in a few days. Happy with the boots too.  Pretty cute ---