Honored Contributor

The TSV hour was Rachel alone.  Candace couldn't make either in person or on Skype.  Odd.

Candace did send a brief video saying she'll be in the shows later today.  

Cannot believe they're repeating this shirt.  QVC's recent fashion & accessories TSVs have been strange choices, in my opinion.  

Frequent Contributor

I'm disappointed in this supposed TSV. Doesn't S stand for special? How can this be special if it's previously been on the air? It received an average rating of 3.2 stars, so people who purchased it didn't really love it. It's an easy pass for me.

Trusted Contributor
I bought one when it was a TSV last year. I bought the white multi plaid - forget the color name. It’s a very nice shirt. I thought these were selling out back then. I guess not. Very disappointing. I have a feeling the next D&C TSV coming up will also be a repeat because on my TV schedule it’s listed as D&C Clearance just like Cameron’s was listed.
Trusted Contributor
I totally agree. The last TSV that was exciting was Stan Herman’s maxi dress. It’s gorgeous. I bought it in the navy. I got tons of compliments on vacation. If we had a more active social life I would buy it in another color.
Honored Contributor

QVC is having their Clearance Sale Days now.  But they've been scheduling several, and I mean several, clearance fashion shows for many weeks and even months on the main channel and QVC 2.  In fact there have been multiple static fashion clearance shows on QVC2 for a long time.

Today's TSV just to move out inventory [it seems] doesn't  bode well for the supposed excitement of a TSV.  They could have put that shirt in any number of clearance shows.

It's not a bad shirt, but zzzzzzzz.  It'll probably sell well because of the "2" in the price.  People love a $29 fashion item. 

Respected Contributor
There was fashion clearance most of yesterday on Q2. It looks like more of it on the main channel today.
Respected Contributor

Looks like they didn't get rid of enough of these last time around so try try again.  No thanks.  Looks very wrinkled on Leah this morning.

Respected Contributor

I skipped it the first time and will again.

It's obvious everything's being cleared out with all the "clearance" shows today.

All repeats (or mostly), so nothing interesting for me from any brands.  And yesterday was a complete no watch. Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

This looks better suited for the fall. It's in the 90's in a lot of places and looking at that makes me sweat. Pretty run of the mill. 

Super Contributor
Umm.Forgive me but I thought a TSV was always something new?