Respected Contributor

I'm watching Kerstin selling the TSV sheets and I heard her say you must have 3 sets of sheets for every bed in your home. Have I been neglecting my beds all this time ?  I didn't know that was a standard requirement for living in a home/apartment or whatever !

I actually have 4 sets for my queen size bed and 2 sets for my second bedroom. (twin)  So who's following the standard sheet guidelines ?  Woman SurprisedWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes You must?

I missed that memo.

I have 2 but prefer to just take 1 set off, wash it & remake the bed so I don't have to fold that fitted sheet!

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of sheets.   I have seven queen beds in all and one twin.  We only regularly sleep in two queen beds at two different locations. The others are used on occasion, mostly for guests. I never counted how many sets I have.

When my children were really young and babies, I needed more than three crib sheets for each crib ( I had two kids in cribs at the same time) and more than three sets for twin beds.  I had to change them often...sometimes in the middle of the night.

Today, I normally just wash my sheets and put them right back on the same day, so if I only had one set for each bed and maybe one spare set, I could get by. 

I suppose if you didn't have a washer and dryer in your home, you would need more sets of sheets.

Esteemed Contributor

I have 4 sets of king sheets and 2 sets for the guest bed that only gets used if one of us is sick.

Respected Contributor

I have 1 set for each bed so take off, launder, put back on...no folding required, that's my must have standard sheet requirement.

Respected Contributor

If Kerstin says it, it must be true.

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

My thoughts exactly....haha.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Sheets

[ Edited ]

I probably have 3 sets of sheets total for our bed.  

I have no idea how many sheet sets my daughters have for their beds; they buy their own and store them in their bedrooms.  

I purged linens several years ago and only kept what I feel we need.  

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1  wrote:

Woman Very HappyWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

Same here - hate folding fitted sheets.....wash, dry and put back on the bed.