Frequent Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV - March 15, 2024

Hi, Ladies. In the earlier show $3 off second set. Now that is gone. Did anyone take hear it? Thanks!
Occasional Contributor

They almost got me.  I was going to purchase these on a whim.  When you look closer, the lace is not aligned with the side seam and the fabric looks cheap.  Also, thru 2 presentations, they have not addressed, or shown the panty area.   There are at least 2 questions posted, with no answer, asking if a pantilner can be worn.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

While I am not a Breezies fan as far as their bras go, I LOVE these!   I have last years version (2 sets) and wear them often during the hot summer months.  They are a game changer for under summer maxi's, comfortable and keep you cool.  I don't even own a slip anymore, are those even still around??   I have no trouble with "see through" as most of my maxi's are a print.   If you haven't tried these you are missing out and  they easily  can be worn under summer pants too.

ETA:  I think the price is quite reasonable for 4 pairs!

Respected Contributor

I like the premise, I have many lumps and bumps that would be nice to smoothe them out. However, I have very heavy legs and know, no matter what they say, these would either glide up on my legs or show the bottom band through my clothing. I used to get these all the time from Spanx but they were always so uncomfortable and I was constantly tugging at them. I'm not a fan of this brand, from past purchases, so I wouldn't even give them a try. Maybe if my legs were skinny.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @beach-mom I have some of the Jockey version and they are great under dresses & skirts in the summer.  I've about worn the ones I have out  so it's time for a refresh. I like the colors offered in these so I'm going to give them a try.

Hope they are as soft as the ones I had in the past.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@defeated wrote:

They almost got me.  I was going to purchase these on a whim.  When you look closer, the lace is not aligned with the side seam and the fabric looks cheap.  Also, thru 2 presentations, they have not addressed, or shown the panty area.   There are at least 2 questions posted, with no answer, asking if a pantilner can be worn.  

No, Panty liners won't stick to the fabric. I had them several years ago and did like the fabric. But in order to wear a panty liner,  I wore my own panties with cotton crotch and pulled these over them. Certainly Breezies could include a cotton crotch.  

Super Contributor

YES ,to "One RN... ".  I watched the midnight presentation and did see the $3. Off a second set....I'm thinking it was a mistake....at first it wasn't there....then some time into the presentation it popped up on the screen....Jane seemed surprised...and babbled about. "Oh I forgot......".   It was on the screen for awhile, but no more mentioning...of it...at some point ( can't remember exactly when) it disappeared..that's why I am thinking it was an error.... wonder if anyone ordered at that time and got $3. Offf...

Respected Contributor

@MsValentine 

Thanks for that clarification regarding panty liners.  Kinda defeats the purpose to wear panties under these.  You just saved me from ordering.

Honored Contributor

I prefer the looks of the Rhonda Shear long line panties much better than these. I have those and they are great as a control top panty. 

Regular Contributor

I consider these almost like bike shorts .
I like wearing “shorts “ under my dresses (just in case).