Occasional Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV - March 15, 2024

Thanks for sharing about the pantiliner use.  

Frequent Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I love these! I consider them essential when wearing dresses or skirts with bare legs. They keep you cool in the summer and your legs don't rub against each other. I ordered 2 packs. I used to purchase these in the Jockey brand, but the Breeziest brand is equally good. 

@Goldengate8361 - Like you, I used to wear Jockeys. I tried these and liked them. I wear them under my skirts and dresses all of the time. I've never had a problem with clinging clothes!  Smiley Happy

So glad to hear you both like these. I'm needing to replace some of my Jockey slip shorts, which I love, and am giving these a try. Sure wish there had been a 2 nude, 2 black option though. Decided to go with the Tonal as I would never use the white in the Basic pack. Hope they're as good as Jockey!

Frequent Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@River Song wrote:

Slips are old school.  These long-line panties (slip shorts)  are just the ticket to wear under dresses and skirts if you're not wearing hosiery.  These things are great!  

I don't understand how these are a substitute for slips.  I wear a half slip under thinner materials to avoid see through.  How would these help with that??

You're right, they won't help with see through. For those, I also wear a half slip. But for everything else, I love slip shorts! Current have Jockey but am needing to replace some; hope these are as good.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

While I am not a Breezies fan as far as their bras go, I LOVE these!   I have last years version (2 sets) and wear them often during the hot summer months.  They are a game changer for under summer maxi's, comfortable and keep you cool.  I don't even own a slip anymore, are those even still around??   I have no trouble with "see through" as most of my maxi's are a print.   If you haven't tried these you are missing out and  they easily  can be worn under summer pants too.

ETA:  I think the price is quite reasonable for 4 pairs!

I have dresses and skirts that are "prints" and I still need a half slip to avoid "see through."  Don't see how these would help.

Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

YES ,to "One RN... ".  I watched the midnight presentation and did see the $3. Off a second set....I'm thinking it was a mistake....at first it wasn't there....then some time into the presentation it popped up on the screen....Jane seemed surprised...and babbled about. "Oh I forgot......".   It was on the screen for awhile, but no more mentioning...of it...at some point ( can't remember exactly when) it disappeared..that's why I am thinking it was an error.... wonder if anyone ordered at that time and got $3. Offf...

@TVLand - The $3 off was for the T-shirt bra that matches the panties. They were going back and forth between them both at one time. That's probably why it was confusing.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I have several of the earlier fabrication versions of these panties and love all of them! I wear them under everything. Dresses, capri pants, jeans.
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom    Glad to hear that from someone who has actually worn them.  Your personal experience is helpful information.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them and am looking forward to getting them. They're just what I want: not somwe kind of shaper, not all awful spandex, but something that will smooth you out under everything.

And not hot and sweaty. 

Honored Contributor

I'm going to order two sets.......Most likely Brights and Pastels, although the other set (I forgot the name) (not the Basics)  is something I could use, too.

'I figure' that two sets are comparable to various Days of the Week sets I used to wear many years ago.  Back in the sixties?.  

A favorite color for each day of the week.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@millieshops and @cjmcp - I hope you like them if you try them!

I wear these under dresses often, and always on Sunday mornings. I have worn them a few times under pants, but not very often at all. I find they give me a smoother look. I hate Spanx! I wore that once when I was asked to model for charity, and never again! One of the outfits they put me in was skin tight, and they told me it fit, I just needed to get Spanx! I was so uncomfortable that day! 

I bought Jockey years ago at a department store, then later on QVC. Mine were pretty plain. Breezies are more feminine with the lace. I have never had a problem with them riding up, even when I'm up and down a lot! I haven't worn a slip in forever. 

This time I went out of my neutral box and bought the brights. I couldn't resist that coral color!   Smiley Wink