Respected Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV - March 15, 2024

I bought the earlier version of this panty and like them.  I like having the longer legs and these didn't ride up on me at all and I have "ample" thighs.  I like wearing the "tap pants" style or really high cut ones.  I don't find them to be hot or uncomfortable in the summer and I wear them with dresses and jeans.  Considering buying these to refresh my supply.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

If they had an "all black" package, I would be interested. I wear palazzo pants a lot during the summer.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50   There are no panties that will work as good as a slip.  You will still be able to see straight through your legs in the sunlight.  Not a good look.

These panties look like the panties my grandmother wore back in the day... 50's & 60's  I don't think she owned any brief styles.  All of hers were long leg styles and light pink.

I think there is a place for long leg panties when it is hot and you're wearing a skirt or dress, especially if you get chub rub.  There is nothing worse than your thighs sticking together and chafing.

It is good to have all types of intimates you can wear depending on your needs, but IMO, a slip is still required under some skirts and dresses.

Regular Contributor

I do wear these in the summer under dresses mostly for modesty. It smooths out your back side.
I don’t need any so I will pass on the TSV but I like the concept.
Honored Contributor

Kinda costly!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

I wear dresses and skirts during the warmer months. I may try these since they say they eliminate panty lines. Also, it's windy wear I live and I take my grandkids to parks. May work well for modesty.
Honored Contributor

Well they certainly go with all of the dresses that the Q has been selling.

As I've menioned before, the last time and only time that I wore any dress (for decades) was to my daughter's wedding two years ago.  I did buy a pair of these slip type of panty shorts and so I have the pair that I have only used once. 

No need for any more for me, but those who wear dresses a lot these look nice.

Honored Contributor

I have an older version of these and they are excellent!  Absolutely essential in the spring/summer.  I wear them under any type of dress, and soft flowy wide leg pants.  

They make me feel cool, smooth and incredibly comfortable.  I haven't worn a slip of any kind for at least two decades.

They never ride up on me, ever.  

Respected Contributor

These seem nice if you wear dresses and need an underpinning. I do not wear dresses generally, except to a wedding. Hope ya love them! 

Frequent Contributor