Respected Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV May 23rd

This swimsuit misses the mark- Most of us want a little more coverage on the bottom, (not a brief), and the prints aren't anything great either- Easy pass. 

Trusted Contributor

l have to agree with the observations that the skirt hits at the wrong place on the hips.  It's also too "flowy"  Alot of these skirts will float up around you once you get in the water which is not a good look either.  I'm guessing that this one most likely will as well.  It needed to be a little longer and less flowy for me. I think it makes everyone look wider in the hips.  A look I don't need helping with lol.   

Trusted Contributor

I like the top, think it's adorable! But the bottom is a huge no. I would feel much too exposed. I think the top would look cute over a short or a skirt. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it and I'm considering it.  Too me it's not a swim "dress" but a tankini top with a brief.  I would wear swim board shorts on the bottom since the brief doesn't really give any coverage below.

I'm just not sure about size.....the chart is confusing and I'm wondering how supportive the built in bra is...I'm a 36D.  Should I get a size 12 or 14?

Trusted Contributor

I think it's hard to have a swim suit TSV and have a lot of sales.  Swim wear is so subjective.  I understand this style works for some, but not all.  And that's true of most swimsuits.  I think it's the right amount of coverage for some, not enough for others, yet too frumpy for someone else.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it and would probably order if I needed a new suit.  I'd only wear it in on my own patio too, since im self conscious about having that much of me show in public.  

@haddon9  when I saw Kim on last night, the rule of thumb is to go up one size from your normal QVC size.  

Esteemed Contributor

@soozer    I presume that hip measurement is for the flowy top part of the tankini not the undershort

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah hasn't taken that coverup off not even for a second so that should tell you she's not comfortable at all showing the suit.   I don't get why's he wore it in the first place.  

''have no fear, Kerstin is up next and she will be wearing the swimsuit and admiring herself in the monitor.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat   Yes, I noticed that too.  Why wear an item if we can't see the item?

For me, it isn't long enough.  I want to cover the tops of my thighs and rear.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Tahiti tie dye.  I did order and plan on wearing it with one of the skirt cover up I have from Jantzen.  Courtney had a pair of shorts on when presenting the TSV and she has a cute shape.