Honored Contributor

I use a small-ish box for batteries.  And I keep them in their original packaging so they stay fresh longer.  Smiley Happy

Contributor
Did you check yours??? Thankfully I read these forums, so I checked mine. I got the gray & red, BOTH backs don’t fit Duracell AA’s. You can smash a few in, but the back bulges out & will most definitely break. The front fits & closes nicely. Totally defective!!
Maybe that’s why my purple was backordered, and won’t be in til after Christmas (I cancelled it) but maybe they know it’s a problem & are trying to fix it!?
I don’t just think it’s a few lemons, I think it’s going to be a big problem when people actually open & try to use them.
Of course I already threw the boxes away, because who would think they wouldn’t work. So annoying!
Honored Contributor

I received my battery organizer today and even though I didn't need to store any AA's on the bottom part (exclusively fits AAA), I did test it out.

When you put the AA battery in each slot, slide the battery in the slot nubby (positive end) first and then snap battery in.

I use Energizer batteries.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I received mine yesterday and all size batteries fit...no problem.  I especially like having the battery tester.

I just received the battery organizer and the top part was great and all fit well but on the backside where the extra AA batteries went, it's too tight and you really have to push it in the space.  Not sure if it will hurt it but I think they need to test it first and make it just a hair bigger.  Other than that I like that all the batteries are in one place.

Regular Contributor
I ordered three of these. One for myself and the other two as gifts. I checked the other websites but since the backside holds more, this has an 108 capacity. If you store batteries in lock n lock be sure to buy the small treat size bags/one bag per battery. If you store them together they react with each other and the batteries die down
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

That was the color I chose as well, and have never purchased any household item in purple before. It was just so pretty on the monitor, I had to give it a try.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

My husband bought a battery holder like that on Amazon for 5 bucks last week (he already had a tester, so didnt need that part of it).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I purchased 2 of these as Christmas gifts for my adult children.  Also went out and bought a ton of batteries to place batteries in the organizer since it was a Christmas gift.  My 14 year old grandson placed the batteries in there and did not have any trouble with the AA batteries on the backside. 

I didn't buy the number of AA batteries to completely fill the back of both of them, but did fill it half full.  No problem putting them in there & closing the organizer.  Thank goodness.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

I can’t imagine needing one of these. I use rechargeable batteries, just recharge them and use them again. Been doing it for years and only buy batteries if I purchase something new that uses them. I’ve neved had one go bad. Saves a lot of money.