Contributor

Orders not getting delivered

I'm not sure who is to blame here. The PO or QVC? This is the 3rd time my order did not come. It will say it is shipped & I wait & wait. QVC keeps telling me to give it a few more days. Still doesn't come. Finally CS tells me they can only offer me a refund because the item is sold out. I just don't understand & I just needed to gripe! Sorry!
Contributor

Re: Orders not getting delivered

Honored Contributor

Next time this happens, email the Social Team at @QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number to see if someone there can help you.  

Honored Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids    o you check the tracking to see where it is?  That ought to give you a few clues as to its whereabouts.  If it disappeared, you'll know where.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids  I agree with the person who recommended contacting the Social Team.  They are excellent.

Did your packages ship via MAIL INNOVATIONS?  If yes,  I understand your frustration.  I've had several packages LOST that way at one particular PO,  that never delivered.  I was given a full refund,  but if it's something you really want, now sold out,  and it's happened several times, that is truly something that needs to be remedied.

I requested after my second package was lost that they do not use that means of shipping to me, but I was told that it's unavaoidable and Mail Innovations cannot be bypassed. My fingers are always crossed when I see them on my tracking history.

GOOD LUCK.  Contact the SOCIAL TEAM.

Contributor

Yes, they did go Mail Innovations. It seems like it takes things forever to get here. I am going to contact Social Team. Thank you for that suggestion!
Respected Contributor

@MamawskidsMamawskids  I wanted to thank you for this thread as it reminded me to contact the social team. I had ordered an item that had been sitting in UPS limbo for two weeks. Neither UPS or QVC customer service could give me accurate information but this morning @Kim-QVC found that my item was back at the warehouse. She reordered it for me with expedited shipping 😁. 

The funny thing is, the item has been sold out since it was presented it so I figured I was out of luck. I think I may be getting my original package LOL. 

Esteemed Contributor

My package was in Goodyear, AZ for 3 weeks. I got a refund.  Today my tracking on another item says information was  voided. So, no it doesn't tell you where it ended up.

Contributor

I have had this happen as well, and most recently with my order of Argan Oil where I got the 2 bottles of her Anniversary special, where it was almost 2 for the price of one.  Every time I call they say they will credit me, but it's sold out so they can't reship it.   I don't believe it ever shipped, but they printed the label and charged me then realized they couldn't fill the order.