Frequent Contributor

Totally agree with you on sizing up! The models that look the best have a slightly oversized fit. The sweater isn't nearly as cute when there isn't "slouch" to it! 

Trusted Contributor

I love BF Dreams and own several pieces.  I don't like this item.  It's one of those things you have to fuss too much with.  I wish every color was sold out by now .... I am sick of the monotonous, over-done presentations.  Can't stand the vendor or her presentations.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like this is a winner- all reviews (so far) are loving it and 5 stars. 

⚓️
Valued Contributor

Just got mine in the mail today.  I ordered the Meadow Green.  It is just beautiful. Sooo soft.   Such a nice addition to my closet.  An easy cardigan that will go over anything spring and summer. I am a 10-12 on top and ordered the small/medium.  Perfect fit. Not huge, not snug at all.  I would say roomy. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the coral, and sea salt. Mine have shipped, but have not arrived yet. I am anxious to see them. The reviews show this TSV to be a winner.

Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

@PhilosophyGirl22 wrote:

Totally agree with you on sizing up! The models that look the best have a slightly oversized fit. The sweater isn't nearly as cute when there isn't "slouch" to it! 

Sorry, but I don't agree at all.  I got 2 of this item in sea salt and what they call "coral".  I typically am a true retail size medium (8-10) and a 36D.  I ordered the S/M like I always do in Barefoot Dreams.  It is perfect!  I am very glad that I did not size up as it would be way too big and wide for me.  I guess it depends on if you want a lot of extra fabric under your arms and want it wider.  I am 5'3" and don't like a ton of extra fabric. So glad I ordered true to size!

Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

I ordered the coral, and sea salt. Mine have shipped, but have not arrived yet. I am anxious to see them. The reviews show this TSV to be a winner.

I also ordered both of these colors.  I love the sea salt!  I'm not sure about the coral.  It is not the pretty bright pinky coral that looks good on almost everyone.  It is more of a muted orange. I should have known this as most BFD colors are more muted.  I think I will exchange mine for the faded rose of pacific blue.  The "coral" washes me out as I am a brunette with lighter skin tone.  However, not sure about the faded rose either.  I may just be safe and go for the blue.  I would have to wear the "coral" with white under it so it doesn't wash me out.  Oh, well, I do love the QVC exchange policy.

Honored Contributor

I received the sea salt, meadow green & faded rose and love all of them.  The fit is perfect I ordered the xxs.  

Valued Contributor

Very quick shipping to WA state!  Mine arrived today in coral Xxs-xs and it's quite roomy for my frame.  The color is more soft coral, but very pretty.  I think I may order the faded rose and sea salt now too.