New Contributor

What are your thoughts on the upcoming Barefoot Dreams TSV?

Honored Contributor

@brisa@I havent seen it yet it I am not crazy about their colors for my skin tones.I think the sweaters are very plain and I like a little more detail when I spend a lot.

Valued Contributor

I love it.. have ordered two - the coral and the white. Will be perfect in the Spring/Summer.

Respected Contributor

Love it!  I ordered Sea Salt and Carbon, and contemplating Pacific Blue and Faded Rose.  I have quite a few Barefoot Dreams pieces and like this is a shorter piece, will layer well, and I'll get a lot of use out of it.  I also like that the cut of this shrug is straight in the back as opposed to gathered (like the other one they have).  Some buildings crank the A/C in the summer and this will be a great piece to throw on if I get cold.

Respected Contributor

How are you all figuring out the size, it says relaxed fit.  I don't know if I should do a L/XL or S/M,  I'm a size 12 in most clothing. 

Honored Contributor

I love it. I have already ordered the meadow green, faded rose and pacific blue.  These are perfect for all seasons.

Honored Contributor

@brisa If you are interested, there are around 160 posts about this TSV under the Fashion Forum. Heart 

Trusted Contributor

SADLY..............I hate it.  This apple shape would look like a red delicious mess for sure.  It would hit me in the wrong wrong wrong place. 

I love BD...its a pass for me.  But for those that can wear it....its very pretty ! ENJOY

Honored Contributor

My opinion is not very flattering.  Not for me.  

Too short.  Don't like nylon fabric. Looks too thin.  No to batwing sleeves. After viewing the videos, looks like the shoulders will be constantly slipping off.  Very unflattering on plus size model, actually all the models.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

I watched the video for the Barefoot Dreams TSV and it kind of looks like it has dolman sleeves. Does anyone know?  I don’t see anything about it in the description. 

@World Traveler

I know you’re a fan of BD.  Would you know?