Esteemed Contributor

It would be hard to determine your correct size because the rep is giving conflicting information. First she said to go by your dress size, then go by your bust size. I think this shrug is going to be ill fitting. It looks like it does not lay correctly on your body. 

Valued Contributor

Way too expensive, and I don't love the colors -- but mostly, the price is ridiculous!  A sweater like that should be $35 - $40.  QVC prices are getting crazy.  I don't even consider their clothes anymore.  I can do better at Macy's, and I don't have to worry about loosing money on returns.

Trusted Contributor

I'm interested in this TSV due to the fabrication being the original content 75% Nylon/25% Rayon from bamboo, especially in the cozychic lite.  This fabric is UNlike the very last barefoot dreams TSV cardi which is (was) 100% polyester - COMPLETELY different.

I will make my decision once I see Amy Stran wearing it later today on PM Style (hopefully she will be hosting).  She is my reference point on how styles will fit, look etc.  With luck one of the colors I'm interested in will still be available at that time!

Respected Contributor

I caved on the coral! I love the design, shorter length, softness, and I always dress in layers.  Hoping I get a lot wear out of it, because I agree it is pricey...

But I justify it because the pieces I have and love, I do wear ALL the time, for many years- Hoping this is one of those! 🥴

Contributor

@bopper

They have a Barefoot Dreams size chart that you can look at when shopping for the cardigan online. They said to use your Bust measurement. I noticed some hosts who presented it were going a size up from their normal size of XXS to Small/ Medium. Some other hosts went with their normal size. Both looked fine on the Hosts. The larger ones were just a little more roomy. I hope this helps. I also went to the Barefoot Dreams website to check on there as well. i am a size 10 or size medium. I looked at my Bust Measurement though rather than just going with a medium. Based on my bust measurement,  I chose the Small/ Medium. However, I think if I would have sized up I would be fine. I have owned other shrug cardigans with a similar fit or design and think this shrug design offers more sizing flexiblility. I own other Barefoot Dreams and they are a Large/XL and they fit fine. Some are a little too long on me now that I lost weight and I am only five foot tall. However, this is not a design that length would be much of an issue. 

Contributor

@itsmagic

I bought this in Sea Salt known as White. I do believe this looks like a Dolman Sleeve with a straight back. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@brisa, a bit of history...I ordered their last shrug that had a tulip hem back (imagine it, two swathes of material over your back end spreading wider as you moved/raised your arms); sent it back.  In my review suggested a straight hem across the back and this one has it.  I like the CozyChic Lite material and ordered the Sea Salt.  Shipped today.  Thinking of ordering Coral or Sea Green but really want to see how it fits.  Maybe order if I see a presentation before I receive mine.

@MJDinVegas  I'm currently deciding between the 'pacific blue' and the 'meadow green'. I do know I'll have to choose shortly. The hosts keep saying that when the TSV pricing is over for this BD shrug that it will go up to the $110 QVC price...not by around $5 or so like most TSV's.

I just thought I'd mention the pricing in case you missed it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

VERY expensive.  Prices are becoming sooo high on the Q.  Could buy about 3 of this style at the major retailer, wally world.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise, thank you for mentioning the price increase tomorrow. It was the nudge I needed and finally decided on the sea salt/white.

Respected Contributor

Dolman sleeves never work on me.  Not sure if its because of my shape or size but they always look boxy on me.  Like the coral one if I were buying.  I am short, not sure if that makes a difference.