Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Anyone willing to shre their early notice of advanced TSV's

I have read several posts where members are discussing the advanced notice and pre-ordering of upcoming TSV's.  Is there anyone out there willing to share their good luck with the rest of us when you receive it? Play it forward so we all get to share in the fun and early service.  I'd appreciate the heads up and I'll bet others would too.  Thank you 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone willing to shre their early notice of advanced TSV's

Please excuse my mis-spelling, it's (share), sorry!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

You do know that you can sign up to receive advance notice of TSVs by email right?  Go to "My Account" and choose which categories you want to get.  Generally you get an email about two days in advance with a link that will allow you to place your order early.

Trusted Contributor

My sister shares her insider information with me.   BUT, this year the advance tsv emails stopped coming to me.  I did go to  "my account" to check as you suggested and I am signed up --but not getting them anymore.  Do you have any other solutions?

Frequent Contributor

I do get the emails with a day or two notice, I'm talking about people getting TSV notices weeks in advanced with the option to pre-order.  Currently there's a thread discussing  a TSV for an upcoming Kestenberg purse TSV 9/21. Over on the handbag thread where they already pre-ordered and received the purse but it isn't available to everyone until 9/21.  These messages only go to members who signed up for The Insider magazine from QVC years ago. Currently they are not accepting new members so I was asking their members who get notices n pre-orders that far in advanced to share their good fortune with all of us. 

Frequent Contributor

If you read the thread Cuddle Duds Fleecewear stretch long sleeve wrap, these members are discussing a TSV later in the month where they can already preorder.  Maybe if they woulsD post the item number we all could get the same information. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @DeeDT If you would like to be on the list for the InsideQ please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to add you to the list. Alice