Esteemed Contributor

Anybody plan to buy Crepe Erase TSV?

Just curious.... anybody like Crepe Erase? Anybody planning on buying TSV later tonight or tomorrow?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody plan to buy Crepe Erase TSV?

No, there is no product in a bottle or jar which can restore the elasticity to skin.  Its a waste of money.  It can do no more than a body lotion that adds moisture temporarily.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

i don't believe that any lotions or potions can "erase" anything.....jmo

Honored Contributor

No.  I've read bad reviews.  However, I must say almost all products (at any website) get a lot of bad reviews.  I also notice that many products here show no reviews even though they have been around a while.  

Honored Contributor

I have been using it for several months now.  While it didn't get rid of all my crepey skin (I have it on my knees and inner upper arms),  the skin on my inner upper arms and knees is way smoother and less crepiness is obvious.   No other creams or lotions ever did that for me.  I didn't/don't expect miracles but the outcome is way better than expected and well worth it.  I'm not someone who will just give up and into all the effects of aging.   I don't care that I'm older but want to look and feel my best and I am happy with the results I have seen with many products.  Just because something doesn't work it doesn't mean nothing else will.   It's all a personal choice but if I had given up trying products then I know I would look and feel way older than I do.

Honored Contributor

@Pook I agree with you and I feel the same way.  I don't expect miracles, but I try different items to try to look my best.  

Respected Contributor

Hmmm, no. 

I prefer products that actually work well and also receive good reviews from others.

But, you never know I suppose.., a product can work for one and not the other - so for those that do use or will buy... the best of results to you!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I use a Prai product, the one in the large tube with the roller balls to dispense the product, on my neck.  I do think my neck looks better than before.  I was just beginning to see a little crepiness there.  One tube lasts me months.  I was on auto-delivery for it, but after the first delivery I cancelled because I wasn't even halfway through the 1st delivery.

Honored Contributor

Oh wow!  I was floored when she said the 1st arm before/after pic was a lady in her 50's.  I'm 60 and my skin is nothing like that.  The only people in their 50's that I know that might have skin like that are people who spend a lot of time out in the sun.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope