Respected Contributor

I am wondering if any knows how these leggings run. Since there are no reviews and they have been presented before, I am wondering if I should stay true to size, size up one or size down. I can see the lengths. TIA

Honored Contributor

i never size up in WWC. i either stay with my normal qvc size or size down one size. there will also be a wwc  legging lunchtime special today .

her QVC2 big deal is her ponte knit and it looks and feels fantastic. i already own them in the black and the midnight navy and went with my regular size large. i paid $37.68 and $33.68 for the second pair (with free shipping)  for them a year ago, so this is a  good deal at $27.28, i will probably pick up a third pair.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles

not sure why you cannot see reviews?

there are 136 total reviews for the regulars and they have a 4.3 rating.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45

It seems that QVC hides reviews for TSVs and Big Deals that have previously been sold, at least for some of us.  For the WWC leggings, I can see where it says 136 reviews with an average rating  of 4.3 but the individual reviews do not show up.  Clearing cookies and cache doesn't solve the issue. 

Trusted Contributor

The Q app on my iPad shows all reviews.

Honored Contributor

Does pet hair stick to these? 

Respected Contributor

I cannot see the reviews, either.  I am also interested in these.  I have so many WWC pants, and I love them.  I have never tried the WWC leggings and would like to try them.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i never size up in WWC. i either stay with my normal qvc size or size down one size. there will also be a wwc  legging lunchtime special today .

her QVC2 big deal is her ponte knit and it looks and feels fantastic. i already own them in the black and the midnight navy and went with my regular size large. i paid $37.68 and $33.68 for the second pair (with free shipping)  for them a year ago, so this is a  good deal at $27.28, i will probably pick up a third pair.

Unfortunately, the LTS is only in petite and tall.  Good price though.

I saw several complaints about this legging not being offered in a tall length.  That is odd to me.  They showed the picture of the various sizes and heights of the models but they are in an ankle boot so you can't see the length of the leggings on the tall models.  

Honored Contributor

@DeniseColo wrote:

@sunshine45

It seems that QVC hides reviews for TSVs and Big Deals that have previously been sold, at least for some of us.  For the WWC leggings, I can see where it says 136 reviews with an average rating  of 4.3 but the individual reviews do not show up.  Clearing cookies and cache doesn't solve the issue. 

@DeniseColo

have you tried changing your browser or device to look at the reviews?