Valued Contributor

ok qvc please do not say you have not had a tv kitchen aide hand held mixer in seven years. I bought two of those last year as a today's special

Occasional Contributor

I was watching at midnight. Somebody pointed out on this forum one time that David spends more time telling us how many have sold than actually presenting the product. That was for sure the case last night. LOL!! 

Respected Contributor

@Izzy369 wrote:

I was watching at midnight. Somebody pointed out on this forum one time that David spends more time telling us how many have sold than actually presenting the product. That was for sure the case last night. LOL!! 

And hovering his hand over the product to tell us the colors. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the TSV last year and the reason I remember this I ordered BLUE and got CINNAMON.  Q replaced the right color.

I don't like when you buy from Q you don't get KA packaging -- and I like to gift things and just the mixer in a box (of course, with directions, accessories) to present a plain box with an item # isn't as nice as buying it in a traditional store.

That's part of the excitement of giving a Kitchen Aid mixer (they even do this for a stand mixer).  I realize they are "mass produced" for Q -- but geez I want the whole package!!!:Smiley Wink

(but that's just me!)

Respected Contributor

@tockerman

I don't think the nine speed one has been offered in quite a while.  I had a seven speed and later bought a nine speed from the Q which is still going strong.  The price today is also good--I've seen it in brick and mortar stores the nine speed for circa 85 to 90 dollars and that was probably three years ago. 

Valued Contributor

I have the exact same thing, 9 speed including same attachments that I got from the Q about 3 years ago.  I think it was a TSV then too.