Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Affinity huggie hoop earrings

You are incorrect, they are the same earrings.

Valued Contributor

Again, you are incorrect, I have both earrings from December and spoke to corporate because there was a day weeks ago when the 1 ct went on sale for 702.00 I got the priced adjustment, and YES they are the same, stop saying they are not, as I spoke to the administrator to Mr. George, the CEO, so stop

Regular Contributor

Kim, I hear you. I had a couple of items that I have all packed up & ready to return. This has really soured me on ordering from the Q. About the only thing I will order now are D&C pants because they fit really well. I have a hard time in my area finding pants that fit. I know that I'm not going to hurt the Q's business but it's the priciple now. Good luck to you.

Respected Contributor

This thread made me take another look at the earrings in question.  I ended up ordering the half carat in yellow gold. (there 1 carat was not available)  I must say, I like them. (a lot)  They sparkle and appear to be well made.  I know I will wear them often.

I have a friend who has a similar pair she wears everyday.  I've always admired them.

Respected Contributor

Well they certainly had a lot left over from the TSV to offer them discounted from the TSV price so soon.  So much for a "special value".  I would be bummed too, however, they never claim the price will not be lower on a TSV and most retail stores have a short window for making price adjustments, most only do price adj. for 2 weeks but you can return up to 30 days.  If you are a good customer it would be nice for them to make the adjustment for you as a courtesy, but I understand also that they have policies they follow and maybe they are told not to make adjustments after 30 days. I agree that $60.00 is a lot of money!