Regular Contributor

Affinity huggie hoop earrings

Ordered these 1/2 carat beauties on Dec 20th as the TSV. Now less than two months later the are $60 less today. I'm not happy about that. It just reaffirms why I very rarely buy TSV & am getting very cautious about all purchases. QVC you are slowly losing my business.

Valued Contributor

Re: Affinity huggie hoop earrings

Call Customer Service.  They are always advertising that no item will be at a lesser price within six months.  I had to call CS last year about a Christmas tree I ordered.  CS was very polite and adjusted my account.

Trusted Contributor

@suzykee  Actually, these are not the same as the December TSV, those of which I had purchased and returned.  The back portion of the earring was not open like that as shown on this current item you refer to.  I imagine there is not as much gold in this design.  Just want to give you a head's up if customer service explains to you the same difference.

Honored Contributor

@suzykee.  Don't you ever buy things in stores that later go on sale?  QVC is no different.  That's the retail business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

The item number is the same J358842. I'll call CS to see waat they say

Regular Contributor

I just got off the phone with Melissa a CS rep. She was very nice. With a TSV there is only the 30 day guaranty not six months. Perhaps that is a This Day Only? So,lesson learned. 

Honored Contributor

@countryladyAlthough CS might help her, QVC hasn't advertised for many, many years that the TSV will hold its price.  They do promise that One Day Only's will hold for 6 months.  Otherwise, I think they're like thousands of other retailers who do price adjustments for 30 days.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformedGood catch!  

Regular Contributor

Yes 

Trusted Contributor

The majority of people here on these boards are intelligent consumers, wise with their dollars, whether they are more frequent shoppers or not.  Sixty dollars ($60.00) is a substantial amount of money to ALL of us.

Like I said, these are not the same earrings as sold in the December 2018 TSV.