Honored Contributor

Holy cow. This would be over $80.00 once tax is added. For a 2 month supply?  

I take my Vitamin C in gummy form.  2 of them half less than half that amount of sugar in them. 

It seems odd that taking greens in a gummy or capsule form would actually be sufficient.   

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Got a look at the nutrion panel. Not that bad w/the sugar. Just a lot of $$.

@Group 5 minus 1 , it's all added sugar. That seems like a lot for something they are promoting as nutritional.  I have hard candy that have less grams of sugar than that per piece.  

Honored Contributor

I LOVE veggies and eat plenty of them (prefer them to meat) and the only gummies I eat are Haribo or Black Forest, LOL!

I don't even look at the sugar/carbs on those, thankfully I don't need to.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I LOVE veggies and eat plenty of them (prefer them to meat) and the only gummies I eat are Haribo or Black Forest, LOL!

I don't even look at the sugar/carbs on those, thankfully I don't need to.

@KingstonsMom  I totally get you. That's hilarious. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder just how healthy these are for us? .... I haven’t watched a full show on QVC but, who in the world needs to eat all the fruits & vegetables that they claim are in this item? .... seems like too much of these vitamins to put into our bodies on a daily basis!!! .... Have these chews been tested & approved? ... I will continue to eat my fruits & vegetables the way I have been doing all my life which has worked so far 🙃😉

Trusted Contributor

8 Greens-the price is outrageous!  I will buy my vegetables fresh.  What a waste of money!

Honored Contributor

I am not a vegetarian, but I find it odd that these " greens" are made with animal products.

I would think that would slow down the sales somewhat.

Trusted Contributor

I love gummies, so I turned it on to see what the tsv was. When I saw the price, that was a definite no go for me. Not in the budget at all.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the TSV presentation this morning with Dan and the vendor.  I was not impressed.  

Respected Contributor

Kerstin loves them.  She reminds us frequently that she is all about "clean eating."  She says her kids will eat these.  She reminds us how she is very involved in nutrition and fitness courses. So, I guess Kerstin kniows what is good for us!