Honored Contributor

@MommytoLila wrote:

Do we know what shoe it will be?  Thanks!

@MommytoLila, could you edit the title of this thread that you started because the Vionic TSV is on January 9th according to Liam's Vionic Chat Coming January 9th! thread. -- This way people won't get confused about the Vionic TSv date. Smiley Happy

Also, I just checked the QVC program guide and it shows that the first Vionic show will be at midnight on January 9th. 

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Notifications: @1MrsT @NiteStar @Texas Twosome @Campion @PINKdogWOOD @SurferWife

Contributor

Done!  Sorry!  On the west coast so it start on 1/8 for us Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MommytoLila wrote:

I'll be getting them.  I buy almost everything from Vionic.  My PF hasn't hurt since I made the switch!,

Me too!  I haven't had a flare up of PF since switching to vionic/orthaheel a few years ago!  Now I have an extensive shoe wardrobe of this brand.

I plan on getting these new TSV in the black.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if the white are a bright white, or more of a cream.  My monitor makes them look more cream colored, which is what I would prefer if I decide to purchase.  Tks!

QVC Social Team

Hello @MommytoLila @NiteStar @haddon9 @bebe777 @1MrsT!

I wanted to let you know that the Vionic team is hosting a chat for their TSV and will be answering questions tomorrow. You can start posting your questions today though! Click here to get to the chat; 

Vionic Team Chat

Honored Contributor

These are cute but I have tried Vionic flip-flops twice and they don't work for me.  I get the worst pain running up the outside of the bottom part of my legs. 

Occasional Contributor

image.jpg

The lace is the shiny part. It's not ugly-shiny, it just has a sheen to it. What is under the lace seems to be the fabric that lines the shoe.

Occasional Contributor

image.jpg

Frequent Contributor

does anyone know if these come in wide widths?

QVC Customer Care

Re: 1/9 TSV Vionic

[ Edited ]

@fashionqueen  yes they do come in wide width.  Here is a link, take a look.  

Vionic Hydra