Contributor

Do we know what shoe it will be?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: 1/8 TSV Vionic

[ Edited ]

@MommytoLila...It's a mesh, slip-on sneaker (A276558).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

These vionics are so sweet!  Great woven design - they look much like a pr of skechers that I bought summer 2015.  These are GOOD from vionic although I won't be buying.

Contributor

I'll be getting them.  I buy almost everything from Vionic.  My PF hasn't hurt since I made the switch!,

Respected Contributor

I love the insoles on Vionics but they've been wearing out SO fast that I've decided only to buy sandals from them. (Best sandals ever for comfort.) I had two pairs I wear a lot, trainers and sandals and both on long long walks made my feet hurt because the insole suddenly wore out to the point they had no more support. Other shoes have not done that, so whatever foam they are using has a shorter life span. Since they are pricey, I'm going to have to be more choosy on them and not use them for shoes I wear a lot (like my trainers.) 

Contributor

Does anyone know how they run in terms of size?

Occasional Contributor

i ordered my usual size for almost any shoe, and these fit true to size.  I really felt the vionic arch support as soon as I put them on, but 10 minutes later didn't even notice it any more. Inside of upper is soft and smooth. Gray is a bit darker and fabric is more shiny than the photos. Cute and comfy, ordering more!

Trusted Contributor

EVERY pair of Vionics I've purchased, with the exception of the shoes that come in whole sizes only, have had to be returned for sizing issues. Seems like the sandals that are whole sizes only (I am a 7.5 and size down to a 7) fit perfectly.  But when I've ordered the Vionics that come in half sizes also, which is my normal 7.5 size, they are either way too big or a little too big.  So as much as I love this TSV and would love to get the white and the black, I will not order because I have no idea if I should go with my normal 7.5 or size down to a 7.  :-(

Super Contributor

@Texas Twosome wrote:

i ordered my usual size for almost any shoe, and these fit true to size.  I really felt the vionic arch support as soon as I put them on, but 10 minutes later didn't even notice it any more. Inside of upper is soft and smooth. Gray is a bit darker and fabric is more shiny than the photos. Cute and comfy, ordering more!

Texas, can you explain the material in more detail? It looks like a lace overlay...so what's the material under the lace? And is the whole upper shiny or just the lace or just the material under the lace? They do like shiny and embellishments in their designs, don't they??? It's why I don't like their shoes...having embellished sandals is one thing...but I'm not a fan of embroidered shoes. TIA

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren