Occasional Contributor

Re: What is going on with Temp-Tations Tara?!

Eggplant floral lace always sold out!! What is going on?? Bring it back!
Valued Contributor

I like the spice color. I expected to see it in the Fall but no. 

Super Contributor

That's the color I recently Inherited, old world blue. My question is when did they redesign the pattern? What I'm finding on QVC currently is less decorated then the  pieces I have. 

Super Contributor

Plain, neutral colors is all that is "in" style now.

My niece recently got married and everything is plain colors--tan, taupe, grey, etc. Color is "out".

QVC is just trying to follow the trends.

Occasional Visitor

I also agree. I have the light blue and chocolate but I do not see any new pieces in these colors. I also have cranberry my house theme is mainly light blue and brown not taupe. I can't stand gray! I avoid this color at all costs because it reminds of my job in which everything is gray or white. I want my home to be different. They had some yellow which my mother likes, but I have not bought in years.
Respected Contributor

@busymom22 wrote:

My niece recently got married and everything is plain colors--tan, taupe, grey, etc. Color is "out".

@busymom22  Right?! If you follow any of the famous people and they show the inside of their home it almost looks like it disappears LOL Its like all white and light gray, sure it looks clean but if you have animals or toddlers you will be replacing stuff left and right, most of that stuff doesn't clean up very well, imagine dust that settles in it?  It looks beautiful as long as everything remains brand new haha

Super Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@busymom22 wrote:

@busymom22  Right?! If you follow any of the famous people and they show the inside of their home it almost looks like it disappears LOL Its like all white and light gray, sure it looks clean but if you have animals or toddlers you will be replacing stuff left and right, most of that stuff doesn't clean up very well, imagine dust that settles in it?  It looks beautiful as long as everything remains brand new haha

This is so true! I am not a fan of the all white/grey/tan look as I like some color. I do think young people are very much influenced by the trends they see on social media.  Right now every influencer has the bland look for their homes. But it does look nice for the cameras!

Honored Contributor

@mam2fourboys wrote:

I was so excited to see so many things available in beloved polka dot, but it was such a let down when I realized they were ALL only available in gray or taupe!  While I am sure some people like neutrals, I have no need for these colors and wish they would at least offer some of them in red, blue, cream and black polka dot. I have been looking more at Fiestaware lately anyway to add to my Temptation collection.  I miss the spring colors too!

@mam2fourboys I have a few sets of cups and casseroles in the polka dot design in red & yellow.  I also have Fiestaware dishes in red, yellow, orange and lemon/lime.  The colors of Temp-Tations go perfectly with Fiestaware in red (scarlet).

Trusted Contributor

🤔 Temptations are probably pulling all of the old pieces from out of the vault that didn't sell from way back when everyone wanted color. I'm not a collector, so my life will happily go on without roosters or polka dots.

Honored Contributor

I remember when this product first was introduced and they had a TSV in the blue original print.  I loved it and bought a set.  Pretty and the price was good.  I had one of the bakers crack and fall apart at 350 degrees in my oven right off the bat.  What a mess.  It turned me completely off this stuff and eventually sold the rest I had of the TSV on ebay and never bought another item.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*