Occasional Contributor

Re: What is going on with Temp-Tations Tara?!

I stopped buying Temp-tations. Every piece has cracks.

Honored Contributor

I don't really collect any pattern, unless you count the seasonal patterns. I was anxious to see what would be offered in Firework. I didn't see much.

It seems like this company is all over the place and can't decide where to "land"! They bring out one "new" pattern, then another one in a few weeks! 

I guess I won't be able to get any more of the seasonal patterns I like.  Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today, a new canister set with a new pattern and the newer colours. It seems the older collectors have been left in the dust. I'm lucky in that I don't collect one colour or design of TT, but I don't like the new designs (lemon, bee, etc....)

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. I collect spice . Another issue I have is you can’t get any replacements. And she never sells the 2.5 quarts without the 9x13’s . I had a 2.5 quart old world break on me and it took me years to replace. That’s the size I use a lot. Recently I had an another accident with a 2.5 quart floral lace and instead found an old world. she has no colors at all. they don’t offer the sets like they used to. So this is what we get for investing in this line. Very frustrating. And her website doesn’t even answer emails. Not happy.
Lace
Occasional Contributor

I agree.  I began collecting green floral lace 2 years ago.  Now it seems that new products are not available in green floral lace.  Also, I have no mugs.  Why are mugs not being offered in any color?  I had to buy Pfaltzgraff mugs in a similar color.  Also, sets of dishes have not been offered since the basketweave sets came out.  How can  customers of older colors and sets continue with their collections?  I'm tempted to begin buying Pfaltzgraff again.  At least they continue to carry older patterns.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

No pumpkin patch, no fallfetti, and no spring colors.  It's now dark or neutral colors and high prices.  Orange seems to be out the window with the line.

Valued Contributor

I had a lot of nice expensive pieces chip , crack , and break ,!  So sad !

I'm have also noticef! I collect the green Floral Lace and I not changing colors. It's upsetting to see something new and they do not have your color!

Occasional Visitor

I so agree! I was collecting summer in Floral lace and other holidays in floral lace.  So frustrated that we have been forgotten.  I have just stopped buying her stuff!

Occasional Contributor