Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Glad to see Charles and Diana last nite, but really did not enjoy the show, hated that female author.

That part was played by Gina Gershon. I was very surprised to see her in this show. She's another talented actress.

Honored Contributor

I knew she was familiar, I just read a review of the show last night, she loved it, I guess I see and hear things differently.

Honored Contributor

Last nights episode was much better, but why an Xmas show, I found that very strange.

Respected Contributor

I did not like the coming attractions for next weeks show where Charles' wife or ex-wife said "we have to talk".  Now that Charles and Liza are finally a couple I would hate it if they used that old line where his wife is now pregnant.  I hope that is not what she meant and that the writer's of this great show wrote something more original. I have a feeling that the season's end will be with his wife pregnant and thus another obstacle in the way for Charles and Liza.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to see a Christmas episode too. Maybe for "Christmas in July"?

@lovesallanimals I also hope the ex-wife is not pregnant. But I think when she stayed with Charles they were not intimate and slept in separate bedrooms.

Maybe the "we have to talk" is she found out Liza's real age and wants to tell Charles? 

Josh looks different to me. Is he the same actor as the beginning?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

I was surprised to see a Christmas episode too. Maybe for "Christmas in July"?

@lovesallanimals I also hope the ex-wife is not pregnant. But I think when she stayed with Charles they were not intimate and slept in separate bedrooms.

Maybe the "we have to talk" is she found out Liza's real age and wants to tell Charles? 

lainey1: Josh looks different to me. Is he the same actor as the beginning?

Yes, he is the same actor.  I cannot wait until next weeks show to see what she has to talk to him about but my gut feeling is that she is pregnant (hope not!).

Respected Contributor

Glad Charles finally put aside his disappointment and hurt feelings.  That was getting old.  Who knew yodelling could have such an effect on a person?!  Or maybe, it was seeing Liza having fun with her ex-husband. 

Honored Contributor

Poor Josh is going to get his heart broken all over again as it looks like Liza and Charles will finally  connect ( although I get the feeling Charle's soon to be ex is pregnant). Even thought Diana has seemed to have found love, she will not be too happy with a Liza and Charles coupling. I wonder if Liza would mind if her daughter Caitlin were to hookup with Josh?

Honored Contributor

There is a cute little video on the TV Land sight now about last nights show, it features Liza, Diana, Maggie and Charles discussing the last scene. It was filmed in April in Brooklyn in the middle of the night with fake snow.

Remember in real life Charles is married to Mariska Hargitay, beautiful couple.  Also Hilary Duff is pregnant in real life, already showing.

Respected Contributor

Great episode last night!  

I hadn't thought Charles' ex would be pregnant, as I somehow always had the impression she was 50ish?  I guess I'm wrong! 

Sweet interaction between Diana, Enzo, and the Christmas tree.  Heart 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥