Honored Contributor

Just another reminder airs this Tues from 10 to 10:35 ET.

Respected Contributor

TV Land had a Younger marathon of last season today. I rewatched some of them, including the final episode. I forgot that Josh got married at the end!

Now I'm all caught up and ready to watch the new season.Woman Happy

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Me too!!

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to tonite, show usually runs about 35 minutes.

Honored Contributor

No spoilers, but what  a way to end the first episode of the new season!! make sure you see the last few minutes, it actually ended at 10:34 ET.

Respected Contributor

There's something about Peter Hermann on this show that makes it hard for me to watch him.  Over the years I've seen him on Law & Order and on Blue Bloods, and kinda had a crush on him. He still looks good, but as soon as he speaks it's like his voice is out of sync or his lips don't move or something.  I don't know what it is.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

There's something about Peter Hermann on this show that makes it hard for me to watch him.  Over the years I've seen him on Law & Order and on Blue Bloods, and kinda had a crush on him. He still looks good, but as soon as he speaks it's like his voice is out of sync or his lips don't move or something.  I don't know what it is.

He works just fine for me, even on his Persil commercials, he is one fine looking man!! Mariska is a lucky woman, they are a very handsome couple.

Respected Contributor

What a great premier episode for the new season!  Loved it, and so glad "Younger" is back!  

I loved Diana saying to Liza:  “Do you want to say something, Liza? It could destroy the whole company, but we’ll support you."  

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I noticed while watching they voice didn't match the screen shots - not sure if it was my cable or the actual show messed up.

Respected Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I never saw Peter Hermann on "Law & Order" or "Blue Bloods," so I can't compare, but one thing I like about the Charles character on "Younger" is his slow, and (at times) awkward manner of speaking.  I find it very charming.  The only time I've ever seen Peter Hermann on another show was from an early episode of "Sex and the City."  I didn't know who Peter Hermann was at the time, but I really could not stand his character, and didn't find him attractive at all.  I realize it was a character, but it somehow made Peter Hermann less physically attractive to me.  On "Younger," I find him pretty hot!  Smiley Very Happy

♥ Life is beauty full ♥