Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

Great episode last night!  

I hadn't thought Charles' ex would be pregnant, as I somehow always had the impression she was 50ish?  I guess I'm wrong! 

Sweet interaction between Diana, Enzo, and the Christmas tree.  Heart 

In reality Jennifer Westfeldt is 48, she is the long time former girlfriend of Jon Hamm.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

There is a cute little video on the TV Land sight now about last nights show, it features Liza, Diana, Maggie and Charles discussing the last scene. It was filmed in April in Brooklyn in the middle of the night with fake snow.

Remember in real life Charles is married to Mariska Hargitay, beautiful couple.  Also Hilary Duff is pregnant in real life, already showing.

@Shelbelle,I just read today that Hilary Duff is pregnant. I didn't want to say anything for fear of "fat shaming", but I thought watching the show she looked like she had gained weight,now I know why!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Great episode last night!  

I hadn't thought Charles' ex would be pregnant, as I somehow always had the impression she was 50ish?  I guess I'm wrong! 

Sweet interaction between Diana, Enzo, and the Christmas tree.  Heart 

In reality Jennifer Westfeldt is 48, she is the long time former girlfriend of Jon Hamm.

48 is pretty close to 50-ish -- and no disrespect is meant to the age.  I know it's possible someone her age could become pregnant naturally, but not likely?  It just didn't occur to me that it might be part of a story line, but I guess we will see!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw Hilary on one of the Ent. shows, she is really showing now, she is having a girl with her BF, she is divorced and has a son from her ex hubby.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle,I just read today that Hilary Duff is pregnant. I didn't want to say anything for fear of "fat shaming", but I thought watching the show she looked like she had gained weight,now I know why!

I don't know if you ever read about it, but Hilary Duff really gained a lot of weight during her first pregnancy, and had a hard time losing it afterwards.  Social media was kind of cruel to her about her weight (I'm not saying you are "shaming" her or anything, but people on social media and even some of the magazines were really cruel).  She's a beautiful woman.  Her skin just glows, and I love her smile. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Last nights show was so amazingly romantic, Charles and Liza are about to have their bubble burst , sorry to say.

Honored Contributor

I just read in the TV Guide that season 6 moves to the Paramount Network, I wonder why TV Land dropped it?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I just read in the TV Guide that season 6 moves to the Paramount Network, I wonder why TV Land dropped it?

Both networks are owned by Viacom, so just moving to a sister network. Returns in the spring and will air on Thursdays.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Both networks are owned by Viacom, so just moving to a sister network. Returns in the spring and will air on Thursdays.

I guess they may think a younger demographic (no pun intended) would be more likely to watch Paramount than TV Land? I hope they focus a little more on Diana and Maggie next season -- I know they had mini plot lines that focused on them, but it didn't seem as much when compared to the earlier seasons.

I guess Kelsey will be a big focus next season, due to her new position, which is okay, but I'm not that thrilled with her character, even though her character is very realistic.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥