Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I have a strong feeling Kelly brought Braunwynn onto the show.  It's usually a friend of one of the women who introduce and get them on.

I don't have much to add as this season is the worst ever other than agreeing with all the comments about Braunwynn and Husband.  Something very kinky going on with those two.  That strange looking apartment they keep on the side for trysts or whatever goes on set my mind off right from the beginning. lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....SEASON 14, 2019...news, spoilers, gossip

I fell asleep and missed the entire episode.  I must have been really tired.

I'm falling behind on NJ too. 

What's wrong with me?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a mother to young children Braunwyn should kept the kinky information to herself. No children need to know that about their parents. Some things should be kept private and it's just not fair to your kids. They are going to get a lot of negative attention because of her speaking about these things.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower  I read that Vicki is coming back full time also. This season Vicki is more calm. Tamara, Kelly & Shannon are a mess. The Housewive shows they go to nice resturants & scream & cause problems. I wonder if they tell customers that we are filming & there is going to be yelling before they sit down to eat. I would be mad if I was eating dinner & hearing all of that. Even at hotels they do the same thing. 

@colliemom4  wonder if they already taped the reunion by now. That will be another screamfest with Andy trying to get control & calm them down. LOL

Trusted Contributor

most of the housewife shows have become so trashy uninteresting housewifes,o.c. is now one of the worst,time for most of them to go,cut out the trashy stuff please.

Esteemed Contributor

For the first time in a long time I watched the show, the last episode that was on. Tamra's husband Eddy seems to be such a nice normal everyday kind of guy. How he chooses to stay married to such a piece of trash is beyond me. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

For the first time in a long time I watched the show, the last episode that was on. Tamra's husband Eddy seems to be such a nice normal everyday kind of guy. How he chooses to stay married to such a piece of trash is beyond me. 

@shaggygirl . I know. I like Eddie, he seems like a really nice, level headed person!

Honored Contributor

its not an OC vacation unless vicki gets hurt and gets carted off in an ambulance, tamra and kellys mouths are just filled with nastiness, and there is a lot of crying and woe is me talk........and tonight it all happened. LOL

kelly is on wwhl tonight and her fiance and future step daughter are in the audience. she DID say she was getting a prenup and her fiance shook his head in agreement.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I thought I saw most of the episode but I missed Vicki carted off in an ambulance.  What happened to her this time?  The yelling between Vicki and Kelly whilst in Key West got to be too much.  Seems one minute they're all at each others throats, and then 5 minutes later they're thinking they should apologize and be friends again.  And Kelly wonders why people are picking on her, probably because she's so darned mean in the things she says to people.

I thought oh jeeez, when Kelly was making remarks about the older women in the group trying to look their best before going out, that whatever they did wasn't gonna help, they're still gonna look the same.  She's no spring chicken herself and what comes out of her mouth doesn't help her appearance, that's for sure.

So how could I fall asleep thru all that and miss the ending?  I missed WWHL too.  I saw the promo for it and that was it.

Obviously the show has to have some sort of drama and engagement between the women, but they really seem to absolutely hate each other and aren't able to njoy any part of their scenic trips.  Emily is just sort of there.  Gina doesn't add much.  I wonder why Braunwyn and her hubbie left Florida for California?  Was it his work (whatever that is) that necessitated a move?  If she really did have all those kids she worked very hard to keep her figure, she's very slim n trim.  Her husband is on almost as much as she is it seems. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could barely stand all of the yelling and screeching by mainly Vickie and Shannon-jeeze bring it down a bit....Vicki really has a screechy voice just like Shannon when she gets angry and loud....Kelly is such a messed up woman, she needs years and years of therapy. Why does she always tell her 12 year old daughter every little thing in her life? Then I hear her daughter say I hate Vicki. Nice Kelly, way to bring your daughter up......

I think Emily is on as kind of the peace maker, but she really isn't because she has taken Kelly's side. Where as at least Gina tells them both when they are wrong.......I think Vickie's fiance isn't going to like this episode much....Even though Brauwyn is Kelly's friend, she does tell Kelly when she is out of line.....I think Brauwyn and her husband are trying to make sure they are back next season!

Vickie needs to stop talking about Kelly-STOP repeating everything you read and hear about her, she isn't worth it! I used to think Kelly was so pretty, now when I see her, I think what an ugly person you are all because you are filled with so much hate and envy.......