Honored Contributor

“God Friended Me”- what did everyone think?

Disappointed in last nght's episode. Anyone else?

(please post as a SPOILER if necessary).

Super Contributor

Re: “God Friended Me”- what did everyone think?

I was a little disappointed to that they have yet to uncover who is "God".I don't know how it could be, but could it be Arthur? After all, that guy was his friend. And he could somehow hacked the system,. He didn't like that Myles was agnostic,. He isn't now, but was..  But I have to say that while I was watching, I thought, this is a good show tonight. It encompassed a lot of stories.. What does the Queen of hearts mean? And there were no previews.. I wonder when it will be on again..I really love this show.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a great show! I think itmust be off for a couple of weeks now, as they didn't show any previews. But it was a good show last night. I don't think we will know who is behind the GOD account until the very end...... I hope his sister will be ok...She is so pretty, I think!

Honored Contributor

@DbinMD wrote:

I was a little disappointed to that they have yet to uncover who is "God".I don't know how it could be, but could it be Arthur? After all, that guy was his friend. And he could somehow hacked the system,. He didn't like that Myles was agnostic,. He isn't now, but was..  But I have to say that while I was watching, I thought, this is a good show tonight. It encompassed a lot of stories.. What does the Queen of hearts mean? And there were no previews.. I wonder when it will be on again..I really love this show.

@DbinMD  I don't think we'll find out who's behind the God account until the series finale. Part of the allure of the show is we don't know, I think learning the identity too soon would ruin it for some.

Esteemed Contributor

i don't think we will ever find out who God is.................that would leave no room for reruns and new shows in the future........

Esteemed Contributor

I've missed some episodes since it's return but I enjoyed last night.  I hope Ali is ok though,she hasn't told Arthur yet because of his wedding.

I don't think they will ever discover who is behind the GOD account unless the show is not renewed; it just seems like a subject they just have to keep throwing out there.

Honored Contributor

There's another older and rather lengthy thread about this show if anyone is interested.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/God-Friended-Me-NEW-Season-9-29/m-p/5717421#M372268

Honored Contributor

My problem was the daughter and her husband.....I guess it was just me. 

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

My problem was the daughter and her husband.....I guess it was just me. 

Yes, it was a bit odd that she would follow her ex to San Fran. It was a very nice wedding, pretty venue. 

Honored Contributor

Probably wont be on for a few weeks, no previews, Grammys, Super Bowl coming up.