Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Finally over the weekend watched the 1st episode and it was ok.....I guess I don't see what Dorinda's beef is with Tinsley. If Tinsley wants to be quiet about her personal life, so what? None of Dorinda's business anyway-she is trying to start something it seems like to me..The new lady Leah reminds me of someone, one of the other housewives that used to be on this franchise, but can't remember her name right now.......I will reserve judgement on her for a while....

Wow in the previews, I was so grossed out by seeing Sonja let her dog lick all in her mouth like that.....I love animals and I am all for being snuggly with your pets, but I am sorry to let a dog kiss all in your mouth is just very gross to me......Hope this will be a good season!  

Hi candle!  Ita about. dorinda and her crazy obsession with tinsley's dating life...seriously beyond bizarre.  Tinsley didn't owe Dorinda any explanation!  

I actually miss Bettheny! She was great on this show!

hope you're doing well!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

What a beautiful home they are staying in.  The pool, the ocean, the chefs and all the help.  How nice.  The little fellow balancing the bottle and drinks on his head at Sonja's BD party was just great.  How'd he balance all those glasses filled w/drinks?  That's talent and good posture.

Gosh is Dorinda mean, constantly throwing Luann's Palm Beach mishap back in her face all the time, just to deflect from admitting she may have a problem handling her liquor.  She sure is the definition of a mean drunk.

Kudos that Leah actually got Ramona to apologize to her.  You would think that since Ramona is the OG of the group (along w/Luann), Leah would have been the one to say sorry to Ramona for her suggestive dancing at the party.  I think it should have been Leah to apologize to Ramona for her suggestive behavior.  Yes, Sonja gets away with it, but then she's been on the show for many years now and has earned her stripes for bad behavior.  Plus, Sonja is basically a likeable sort when she's sober and isn't really a mean person like some of the others.

Luann has never looked better.  Tall and fit.  She looks wonderful.  I was wondering why Elyse wasn't invited.  Dorinda is such a thoughtful person and quite likeable when she's sober, but when she starts slurring her words and getting the attitude, she really goes for the throat to hurt people.  I'm not a big fan of her personal style - her clothing choices or the home decor, but hey, she does try to "make it nice".  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

rhony-reunion-looks-leah-mcsweeney.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-tinsley-mortimer.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-sonja-morgan-2.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-ramona-singer-1.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-ramona-singer-2.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-dorinda-medley-2.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-luann-de-lesseps-3.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-luann-de-lesseps-2.jpg

Interesting, they're all in black... Given the situation with her and Dorinda I guess I should have known better, but was so hoping Tinsley (and her party frock...) wouldn't be around for the reunion... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

S12 - E18

Hitting All the Wrong Cenotes

On day three in Mexico, the ladies tread carefully at breakfast when Dorinda snaps at Sonja and Leah. Luann and Leah pick up two single men while on a stroll down the beach and bring them back to the villa. While Dorinda stays in bed, the ladies enjoy a fancy dinner with their new male friends.
Air Date: 08/13/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Will be interesting to see the Reunion shows and how Dorinda acts.  Dorinda, to me, seems to be the one who's really at odds w/everyone.  Ramona and Leah have a luv/hate thing going on, but Dorinda is just mean.  She can never accept any truthful comments about her behavior and spins it around to blame the other woman for confronting her.  I don't think its menopause either.  I think its sort of the same thing Ramona is going thru.  Dorinda broke up w/John and I think she is feeling like, now what?  Will she be alone?  She seems like the type of female who is never w/o a man in her life, and now that she doesn't have one, she's flying off the handle.

Leah sitting on that guys lap and making out was kinda gross.  Right there at the table in front of everyone.  And then she says she got rid of him later on because he was kinda pushy or something.  Luann really seems to be the voice of reason this season.  Sonja was on WWHL and she really seems like a nice person when she's sober.  They all seem to be looking good - Luann, Ramona, Sonja - like they've all been refreshed.  I've enjoyed the season.  NYC has always been a favorite of mine from the beginning and I don't miss Bethenny.  I think Leah has been a good cast addition.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I miss Bethenny's one liners.  She kept it real.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why they have Leah on the show. She is just gross. She needs mental health intervention. Dorinda is nasty with her two personalities but I don't find her gross. My favorite is LuAnn. She appears to be a natural beauty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

I don't understand why they have Leah on the show. She is just gross. She needs mental health intervention. Dorinda is nasty with her two personalities but I don't find her gross. My favorite is LuAnn. She appears to be a natural beauty. 

@elated 

I agree 100% with you about Leah. Her behavior and her language are disgusting.

Does Andy whatshisname have anything to do with casting of these housewives shows? If so, I think he likes showing women who behave like low lifes hoping to get a message across such as "and now you see what fools and pigs women are and will understand why I prefer my own gender." Or something..........

Honored Contributor

I agree about the 2 men on the beach being an obvious set up.

OMG Lu came off so desperate confronting them and inviting them to their house.

Leah sitting on a strangers lap with her tongue down his throat was gross. 

She can be very trashy.

Dorinda can snap in a second. She is scary when things don't go her way. I agree with the others..she  made a big deal about them working on their computers but it's ok for her to take phone calls.

Sonja and Leah were alone working and the others joined them....S and L were there first. In real reality business comes before pleasure. 

Honored Contributor

I do miss Betheny sometimes, she does add the drama for sure! I do like Leah, but she can be very vulgar. And please sitting on some guys lap that you have known for 2 seconds and kissing like that in a very public place. Very immature and trashy imo.....

Dorinda is just very very strange. Either she loves you and is nice as can be, or she is mad at you and is as evil as can be......She can turn on a dime, and it is a bit scary! I also wonder if she is in turmoil over John.....??Although she has always acted like this, I think it may be more of an alcohol thing!

I like Lu, even though she, Ramona and Sonja can act pretty desperate around good looking men....RHONY is my favorite though, and the reunion should be interesting!