Honored Contributor
On TCM 4:00 pm ET Today!

I just found out. This is one of my favorite films. I'm not home now so will probably miss it today. I had a thread on this film once but can't find it now in a quick search. Great "chick flick"!
Honored Contributor

Re: Crossing Delancy - Today!

I think I misspelled Delancey in title -- sorry, in a hurry!
Respected Contributor

Thanks, I will record it to watch another time.   

Trusted Contributor

i haven't thought about that movie in years! no exaggeration- it was my favorite movie too, and my sister and i watched it no less than a dozen times. did that 2 days in a row. i think i'll remind her about that today 😂

Honored Contributor

TCM aired it several times in the last year. Very enjoyable!!

Honored Contributor

Hmm ....  never heard of "Delancy".  

Honored Contributor

🙄 And I'm thinking you didn't read my second post. It pays to read the whole thread @Tinkrbl44. 😝
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee Thanks!  It's such a delight.  We would go to Delancey Street on a Sunday because everything was closed on Saturday for their Sabbath.  Between Delancey Street and Canal Street, there wasn't anything you couldn't buy!  It's long gone, now......all changed.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the tip! I really like that movie too and to make it extra special, my granddaughter's name is Delancey! We have gone to Delancey Street to take pictures of the street sign for her!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
🙄 And I'm thinking you didn't read my second post. It pays to read the whole thread @Tinkrbl44. 😝

@Pearlee 

LOL ....   Really?  So what did it "pay" to read your second post?  You could have just corrected the title.