Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@sunshine45  It is taped in LA. I don't know much about it but I am guessing that she will need to be available pretty much all of the time since the show airs Monday through Friday. 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@sunshine45  It is taped in LA. I don't know much about it but I am guessing that she will need to be available pretty much all of the time since the show airs Monday through Friday. 

@FlyersGirl @sunshine45 . I heard that she was a now a co host on The Real. I bet we won't see her back on RHOBH, but maybe she can juggle the two, but I just don't think this was something she really enjoyed...I hope I am wrong, I rather like her on this show!

Esteemed Contributor

I hadn't heard about Garcelle joining The Real.  I think she could still do both as Eileen did her soap opera at the same time.  I've never warmed up to Garcelle.  I find her uninteresting and she was gone a lot....especially the first part of the season.  Sutton slowly grew on me and I'm hoping she is full-time next year.  

I know I'm in the minority but I've always liked Teddi.  Hey she is John Mellencamp's daughter and that's good enough for me....LOL!  Rinna, Denise and Dorit can go as far as I'm concerned.  

Looking forward to the reunion!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I cannot stand Teddi.  For someone who is a supposed accountability coach, she takes no accountability at all for her actions.  Last year she was involved in the Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy debacle and this year she's in the thick of things with Brandi.  She is totally irrelevent and stirs things up to try and be interesting.  It's not working.  Anytime the heat is put on her about anything, she just starts to cry.  

I saw it announced the other day about Garcelle.  Not sure what Denise's status is on the show but supposedly they are a package deal and if one leaves, the other leaves as well.  

Honored Contributor

Season Finale tonight!

Honored Contributor

reunion sneak peek is up!

https://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1298685629098856448

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

reunion sneak peek is up!

https://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1298685629098856448

And why do we hear about Denise's husband's private part all the time? 

Because the other women keep bringing it up!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I cannot stand Teddi.  For someone who is a supposed accountability coach, she takes no accountability at all for her actions.  Last year she was involved in the Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy debacle and this year she's in the thick of things with Brandi.  She is totally irrelevent and stirs things up to try and be interesting.  It's not working.  Anytime the heat is put on her about anything, she just starts to cry.  

I saw it announced the other day about Garcelle.  Not sure what Denise's status is on the show but supposedly they are a package deal and if one leaves, the other leaves as well.  

ITA

I liked her for part of season 1.  Now, I'd agree with all of your comments.  She's extremely passive aggressive and loves to stir sheit to be attempt to be relevant.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

LOVE Garcelle though she doesn't add much to the show. 

I truly can't stand Rinna and her "own it".  She's such a fraud.  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I agree with all you said.

Brandi just so happen to be in the neighborhood with a gift...OMG she was invited...they told us that.

Kim looks terrible and frail.

Teddis friends had to leave so they could discuss the fling. That is at the height of rude ignorance.

I thought Erika looked awful in that pink wig...and yes she is a go getter but she wouldn't be where she is today without her husbands help.

I do think Lisas body flaunting could very well have something to do  with her daughters body image and her problems.

It is obvious that Garcelle does not like Lisa.

@DREAMON I read where Garcelle and Lisa have unfollowed each other, there is definitely a lot of animosity there.....

ITA!

I don't like Sutton and I don't like Erika .  I think Sutton is a snob and she is the one who married the money.  I'm tired of Erika thinking she is all that. she'd be nowhere without her husband who seems like a gem!

Dorit is ok, but Garcelle seems to be the only one who is real. 

Lisa can take her "own" it nonsense and shove it up her arse.