Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

another housewife group is back and ready to drive us crazy with fights, insinuations, jealousy, and very little friendship. LOL who is in for season 10 of RHOBH?

the show begins at 8pm et on BRAVO TV. i know some have said that they would not watch it without LVP, but it is what it is now. will miss her being on the show for sure, but that woman has too many businesses to handle and she doesnt need a reality show that beats her down. LOL, can you tell i am a LVP fan?

LVP out, garcelle beauvais is in.

cannot believe this has now been on since 2010!

welcome back sign.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

S10 - E1

The Crown Isn't So Heavy

Kyle's new clothing line brings the women of Beverly Hills together for New York Fashion Week, where Dorit quickly realizes Kyle's lack of experience in the fashion world could turn into a runway disaster. Erika takes Lisa Rinna, Teddi and Denise on a revealing trip down memory lane. Denise, who is trying her best to ignore legal issues with her notorious ex-husband, introduces the group to her longtime friend Garcelle Beauvais.

Air Date: 04/15/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....SEASON 10, Spring 2020...news, notes, spoilers

I stuck with it for about 40 looooong minutes before channel surfing to see if anything good was on.

Respected Contributor

Good grief, how much botox does Lisa Rinna pump into her lips? Seems every time I see her they've ballooned beyond belief!

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch last night.  I thought about catching the rerun of it at 10:30 but I really am not thrilled w/any of these women so I passed.  That's not to say in a moment of tremendous boredom w/nothing on the channels I get, I wouldn't watch it just to check it out.

Kyle is OK, but Lisa Renna, Erika, Dorit (esp. Dorit), Teddi, Denise Richards and this new woman I just could care less about.  And now that Brandi is back, I really dislike her.  She's so MEAN and so fake looking yet thinks she's all that.

I will have to be desperate to watch this.  Woman Frustrated

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the episode yet, but will catch it this weekend! I am not too thrilled about this one, but will give it a chance. I don't care for Dorit for sure, and hopefully Brandy's guest appearances are very few as I can't stand her at all......I did see where she, and Kim both will make guest appearances....

Respected Contributor

I watched last night.  Not really sure why...but I watched.  I've watched this franchise since Day 1 and have liked and disliked oftentimes the same person.  Most of the time I do like Kyle, Rinna, Teddi, and Denise.  I could take or leave Dorit and Erika.  But last night, holy smokes, a friend appeared on the show named Sutton.  Don't know her last name, but, wow, she was just atrocious.  So mean in her comments.  She only buys and wears couture clothing and looked down on the others' choices even though theirs are designer and quite expensive.  In one scene, this Sutton character and Rinna are in NY at the home of Dolce (of Dolce & Gabbana), and she is being outfitted with, I think she said, a custom outfit.  Well, when this woman came out in the horrible pink see-through blouse and whatever she was wearing on the bottom, can't even recall cuz the top was so bad I just couldn't look away!!!  And she thought she looked stunning.  I sure hope this woman is not part of the show because she will be my ticket out.

Kyle had a fashion show at NY Fashion Week and all the gang plus her daughters walked.  Having never done a show before, Kyle needed Dorit's help with making sure everything was in order which was a good thing because her show would have been a flop otherwise.  Looked to be that Kyle's fashion partner, a woman named Sashida, did all the work but Kyle took all the credit.  I guess money really does talk.

New RHOBH member, Garcelle Beauvais, joined this week.  She's okay.  A little much at times, I thought, but who knows.  She's loud, too, so she fits right in.

At the very end of the show, they showed scenes from upcoming shows, maybe it's next week's, I'm not sure, but the gang is blasting Denise about a rumor that she and Brandi hooked up.  Apparently, Brandi has proof and Denise is clearly denying it.  Google it.  I did.  Brandi is disgusting but we'll see how this plays out, not that I really care.

(Heavy sigh)

So that was last night's show summed up, give or take a few incidental factoids.  All in all, things are still the same.  Fake friends one minute, arch enemies the next.  That's reality TV for ya.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood . Thanks for the review. I haven't seen the episode yet, but will watch it this weekend. I have been reading that Brandy and Denise hooked up, but who knows if it is true?

Brandy said in the past some very mean things about Joanna Krupa (formerly of the Real Housewives of Miami), and Joanna sued Brandy and won.

Denise may have to do the same if it isn't true! It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, and how the new housewives fit in. I do believe Sutton is one of the new housewives, along with Garcelle....

Honored Contributor

Isn't Sutton just a "friend?"  She's not in any of the promo photos nor does she appear at the beginning with a tagline.  Whatever she is, she can see herself to the door because I found her very unappealing although I did get a kick out of her being judgey about what Erika was wearing to dinner the night before Kyle's fashion show.

What is up with Kyle's line?  It seems like she just slapped her name on something that someone else is doing.  The clothing IMO was ugly and Kyle knew nothing about any of the pieces nor had she even seen many of them. Clearly she had no idea what goes into doing a fashion show.  I love how she showed up with both of her daughters to walk in the show, one of which wasn't supposed to be there, so the show had to be adjusted for her to walk.  That had to have thrown things off.  As an aside, from day 1 I have always thought there was something about Mauricio that wasn't quite right.  He never seemed to be all that bright to me and now based on what Kyle said last night, I think he's just stoned all the time.  Glad she's fine putting up with that because it wouldn't appeal to me to have a husband who is high all the time.

What in the world was up with Erika's dress at dinner?  Who wears a dress in public that is so short, your butt is showing?

Lisa R. looks ridiculous with those extensions and her interview look is awful.  

Honestly, from the previews of the upcoming season, Garcelle rubbed me the wrong way.  It bugged me when she made the comment about "white people problems" because if a white person made a comment about "black people problems" I don't think it would fly.  It was very off-putting to me and once someone bugs me, it's hard for me to change my mind.  LOL

I for one don't miss LVP at all.  Wasn't a fan of hers and she was barely on last year.  I couldn't care less that she's gone.  IMO Bethenny not being on NY is worse than LVP not being on BH.            

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva , Apparently Sutton has already been demoted to "friend of the housewives". She was originally scheduled to be a Housewife, but apparently something happened and she has been demoted to friend. Looks like she isn't well liked at all. Interesting!