Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

I get the impression that it's part of the contract that the husbands appear at least once a season ~ hence the awkward scenes with Erika's husband and Harry Hamlin and his pies. As for the others ~ they don't seem to have a problem with being on TV, especially if it's free advertising.

OR if they have nothing better to do than dress the dogs *coughkencough*

Ken has managed to amass a net worth of 85 million dollars. I'm betting he has a few things here and there to keep himself occupied. Smiley Wink

It was a joke. 

Okay, and I made a comment. Not sure what the point is.

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

I get the impression that it's part of the contract that the husbands appear at least once a season ~ hence the awkward scenes with Erika's husband and Harry Hamlin and his pies. As for the others ~ they don't seem to have a problem with being on TV, especially if it's free advertising.

Ken has managed to amass a net worth of 85 million dollars. I'm betting he has a few things here and there to keep himself occupied. Smiley Wink

It was a joke. 

That I was joking. That was my point. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

It was a joke. 

That I was joking. That was my point. 

Wow, sure glad that's cleared up! How about one of these little cuties?  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

*waving to @riellygirl*

'Cause I can see you're reading the whole thread!!!!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kim just kept talking over Eileen.

I noticed that Lisa V looked irritated when Kyle said that she (Kyle) and Kim were with the show from the beginning. Isn't Lisa V an original, too?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Kim just kept talking over Eileen.

I noticed that Lisa V looked irritated when Kyle said that she (Kyle) and Kim were with the show from the beginning. Wasn't Lisa V an original, too?

she is an original. i THINK that kim and kyle may have been the first to be approached to do the show....maybe that is what she meant? i did see that look that lisa v had though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i cannot believe that lisa rinna said that the "bunny incident'' is the most humiliating experience that she has ever had......PLEASE!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

rinna should be humilated everytime she looks in the mirror with those inflated lips.  ugly!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

LIsa Rinna is so rude.  She is a hateful and vindictive woman.  Kim did nothing wrong and Rinna was terrible for not accepting her explanation or apology. 

Rinna didn't deserve an apology for all she's done to Richards.

Rinna is like a dog with a bone when it comes to not letting things go and ruminating on issues--passive aggressiveness.

Eilleen seriously is her minion and s#u#cks up to her all the time.  Rinna can defend herself.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1, did you hear Rinna say she has a business to Dorit and she shouldn't make it seem like she has a drug problem. Rinna is the one who first brought up the Xanax. And the Instagram photo?? I can't believe people buy her stuff. She's laughing all the way to the bank.