Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

Their relationship seems odd.

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...REUNION SHOWS 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@Daisy Sunflower  It's definitely awkward. They act as if there is an "arrangement" and they live separate lives. I'd be willing to bet that he sees her even less than we see on the show. The show "dates" are clearly staged interaction. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Erika and Toms relationship sure does appear to be scripted, cold, and arranged. 

Honored Contributor

REMINDER: REUNION SHOW, PART 3 tonight at 9pm et.

lea michelle and andrea martin will be on wwhl tonight with andy.

i will be seeing andy cohen and anderson cooper  for a second time for the AC2 tour.....we loved them so much in philly that we are going to see them now in baltimore. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

REMINDER: REUNION SHOW, PART 3 tonight at 9pm et.

lea michelle and andrea martin will be on wwhl tonight with andy.

i will be seeing andy cohen and anderson cooper  for a second time for the AC2 tour.....we loved them so much in philly that we are going to see them now in baltimore. Smiley Happy

Thanks Sunshine.  I will dvr or watch.  I wish I could see Andy and Anderson!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Erika should not have called PK names and curse. She comes across low class. She can't let it go and yet she allows herself to be filmed naked with her glam squad dressing her.  She is a hypocrite.

I agree.

I too agree.  I thought she was the one carrying it too far.  Felt badly for P.K.

I loved how calmly and thoughtfully PK stood up to the bully patrol that maligned him all season. He came across as logical, likable, and he apologized for his part in pantygate. The three on the other side of the couch, especially Erika and Rinna, came across as immature whiners. As for Eileen, I can imagine her staring in the mirror perfecting her "That's so offensive" and "I'm so above this" face. It's a shame it really can't freeze that way...she could sleep through the reunions and no one would be the wiser. 

I also loved how PK shot down Erika's silly request that he apologize to her husband. I wish he would have turned it around and told Erika that Tom could always give him a call if he believed PK had done something wrong. It would never happen. First of all, Tom seems perfectly fine with everyone staring at his naked wife, and secondly, how could Tom possibly spare the time? lol.

Valued Contributor

I get the impression that it's part of the contract that the husbands appear at least once a season ~ hence the awkward scenes with Erika's husband and Harry Hamlin and his pies. As for the others ~ they don't seem to have a problem with being on TV, especially if it's free advertising.

Respected Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

I get the impression that it's part of the contract that the husbands appear at least once a season ~ hence the awkward scenes with Erika's husband and Harry Hamlin and his pies. As for the others ~ they don't seem to have a problem with being on TV, especially if it's free advertising.

OR if they have nothing better to do than dress the dogs *coughkencough*

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

Ken has managed to amass a net worth of 85 million dollars. I'm betting he has a few things here and there to keep himself occupied. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

Ken has managed to amass a net worth of 85 million dollars. I'm betting he has a few things here and there to keep himself occupied. Smiley Wink

It was a joke. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )